UFC FN Las Vegas On ESPN+ [9/16 at 10 pm ET] “Noche UFC” (Alexa Grasso/Valentina Shevchenko II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Valentina did the same shyt against Nunes in the 2nd fight, went for a takedown in the 5th round, got reversed and lost the round

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don’t understand this is the 2nd time I think Val could’ve ultimately cruised to victory if she kept distance with kicks and why did she never go back to the huge body kicks she landed in the 1st.

She just keeps throwing that jab out there and grapple here and there I think it’s a easy day at the office.

Grasso is good at taking advantage of mistakes but really she doesn’t have much for Val other than when shev makes mistakes.

These fights are maddening to me because I see someone who’s not on the same level winning rounds and even winning fights against the better opponent.

Santos/Blanchfield/Fiorot all smoke Grasso I’m convinced of that.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
Shevchenko giving :mjpls: vibes. Talking about if you're going to do an event around Mexican Independence Day you got to do a Kyrgyzstan Independence Day event too. That gives the same energy as White People complaining about black history month or Juneteenth. And that the next rematch should take place in Kyrgyzstan in the name of fairness when this event didn't even happen in Mexico. :mjlol:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Shevchenko giving :mjpls: vibes. Talking about if you're going to do an event around Mexican Independence Day you got to do a Kyrgyzstan Independence Day event too. That gives the same energy as White People complaining about black history month or Juneteenth. And that the next rematch should take place in Kyrgyzstan in the name of fairness when this event didn't even happen in Mexico. :mjlol:
if val had homecooking judges she'd be wearing Nunez belt :yeshrug: