UFC FN Las Vegas On ESPN+ [9/16 at 10 pm ET] “Noche UFC” (Alexa Grasso/Valentina Shevchenko II)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
yea... definitely mad about them screwing Valentina like this... but at the end of the day this is a problem for all MMA fighters and fans.

who in the hell would score Round 5 as a 10-8 for Grasso?... she was clearly losing the entire round, but then lucked up at the end because of a stupid mistake from Shevchenko (which ultimately didn't result in any damage being done). how is that a "10-8" round????

shyt like this is why I laugh at those who are hating on the UFC merging with WWE .... they don't know it yet, but they're both in the same type of Circus / Carny - like business ..... the real winner be damned ... we're gonna do whatever we want.

Vεnεficα

All Star
Daps
I mean she at least has a reason to be salty this time thats an absurd score for that round
Champions tend to get the nod when it comes to decisions unless they got completely dominated, and it's well known how trash MMA judging is, and Val should not be surprised seeing how she took issue with how her second fight against Nunes went.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
:russ: Val said it's only a draw cuz Mexican judges wanna celebrate independence day

Val coming out for the third fight in Mexico City in 2024 like....

017cb23015a9b1a2-600x338.gif

ab6vGW1.gif

profound

technique
Daps
she (and any fan of combat sport) has a reason to be salty for this bullshyt lol

she clear as day won the fight. there is no debate.

If that lousy performance against the champ can be called clear as day no debate, then val herself got bailed in the Santos fight and that was pretty clear to me

As for this fight, mmadecisions shows it nearly dead even with scoring when it comes to some 20 media members, but with Alexa getting more votes

At the most it shows u need to do more against the champ and Alexa put a better stamp on the fight, at the very least it shows it’s not so clear as day