UFC On FOX 26 [12/16] "Hey Kids! Do You Like Violence?" (Lawler/RDA, Perry/Ponzinibbio, & More)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Robbie looked aged as fukk in there. Even before the leg kicks limited his mobility, there were opportunities to counter some sloppy hooks and he couldn’t. Props to RDA. I knew the leg kicks were there but his control in the clinch was surprising. Wonder how that works with Woodley. He’s much stronger and can cover disntance much better then Lawler.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Robbie looked aged as fukk in there. Even before the leg kicks limited his mobility, there were opportunities to counter some sloppy hooks and he couldn’t. Props to RDA. I knew the leg kicks were there but his control in the clinch was surprising. Wonder how that works with Woodley. He’s much stronger and can cover disntance much better then Lawler.
Woodley is much more athletic, I'm not sure how this fight goes

Rda might gas himself chasing woodley

Daps
Woodley is much more athletic, I'm not sure how this fight goes

Rda might gas himself chasing woodley

RDA dismantled Pettis for 5 straight rounds, went to war with Ferg at altitude for 5 straight rounds, and more. He has top 5 cardio in the sport as far as I'm concerned. Woodley doesn't even cover any distance in his fights, all he does is back himself up into the fence and sit there for over half the round. RDA will chew his legs to pieces and outclass him handily just like he did Magny, Saffiedine, and now Lawler if he doesn't get a flash KO early.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Thing is there is no real weakness to RDA's game

He was even out classing Lawler with his striking

The dude is just nice

Naw he struggles against range. Ferguson showed that. RDA would have problems against someone like Till or Wonderboy. Lawler isn’t a range striker.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
RDA's pressure is a great style match up for Woodley

I'll go with RDA in a decision but can easily see Tyron getting the KO

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Thing is there is no real weakness to RDA's game

He was even out classing Lawler with his striking

The dude is just nice
Bruh Lawlers striking is trash af and has always been trash af.

UFC doesnt like sharing these types of stats on fighters they wanna hype but I wouldnt be surprised if Lawler has absorbed more head strikes than any other 170er ever.

Dude just had heart and a chin

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Naw he struggles against range. Ferguson showed that. RDA would have problems against someone like Till or Wonderboy. Lawler isn’t a range striker.
He didn't want to fight at 155 anymore... don't think he struggles at range. I think he makes easy work against both those fighters....

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bruh Lawlers striking is trash af and has always been trash af.

UFC doesnt like sharing these types of stats on fighters they wanna hype but I wouldnt be surprised if Lawler has absorbed more head strikes than any other 170er ever.

Dude just had heart and a chin

Striking is trash af? LOL I'm not saying he's some world class striker. But you're totally down playing his striking.

Now defensively he's trash I'll give you that.