UFC On FOX 26 [12/16] "Hey Kids! Do You Like Violence?" (Lawler/RDA, Perry/Ponzinibbio, & More)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Bruh Lawlers striking is trash af and has always been trash af.

UFC doesnt like sharing these types of stats on fighters they wanna hype but I wouldnt be surprised if Lawler has absorbed more head strikes than any other 170er ever.

Dude just had heart and a chin

You clearly don’t understand what your are watching

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He didn't want to fight at 155 anymore... don't think he struggles at range. I think he makes easy work against both those fighters....

What does weight have to do with anything? He’s giving up massive reach against those guys

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
You clearly don’t understand what your are watching
nikka provide a respectable argument or stfu and keep it moving.

Every fight against a good striker ive ever seen Robbie Lawler in consisted of him getting the shyt beat out of him for multiple rounds and him either coming back due to stamina(which I believe came from PEDs) or him losing the fukking fight.

Dudes striking defense is laughable, footwork aint never been shyt, head movement always been non existent. No kicking game whatsoever and no threat of a td attempt. :heh:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Everything he said he was killing himself to make 155 so he's over it now and feels a lot better and it's healthier for him to fight at 170

Ok good he’s healthy but I still fail to see how that matters in regards to his physical limitations against rangier kickboxers

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Striking is trash af? LOL I'm not saying he's some world class striker. But you're totally down playing his striking.

Now defensively he's trash I'll give you that.
Homey has no head movement, cant check kicks, doesnt have 1 punch KO power.

Man please :camby:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
nikka provide a respectable argument or stfu and keep it moving.

Every fight against a good striker ive ever seen Robbie Lawler in consisted of him getting the shyt beat out of him for multiple rounds and him either coming back due to stamina(which I believe came from PEDs) or him losing the fukking fight.

Dudes striking defense is laughable, footwork aint never been shyt, head movement always been non existent. No kicking game whatsoever and no threat of a td attempt. :heh:

IDK if you are that clueless or just trolling for attention. Only fight he really struggled with besides tonight was against Condit. Head movement has been trash? So that 20 hit flurry that RDA throw with Robbie either using a good cross block or rolling his head never happened? He doesn’t slip and roll in the pocket to avoid shots like he did against Hendricks while landing his own counters/combos? He does have a kicking game go watch the voelker fight or the fights against McDonald where he was holding his own at range. He’s primarily a boxer. Like I said you are either trolling or just don’t understand what you are watching

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Look at this shytty defense and terrible striking brehs

Johny_Hendricks_vs._Robbie_Lawler__1-1.gif

Johny_Hendricks_vs._Robbie_Lawler_5.gif

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
IDK if you are that clueless or just trolling for attention. Only fight he really struggled with besides tonight was against Condit. Head movement has been trash? So that 20 hit flurry that RDA throw with Robbie either using a good cross block or rolling his head never happened? He doesn’t slip and roll in the pocket to avoid shots like he did against Hendricks while landing his own counters/combos? He does have a kicking game go watch the voelker fight or the fights against McDonald where he was holding his own at range. He’s primarily a boxer. Like I said you are either trolling or just don’t understand what you are watching
My dude Rory beat the shyt out of Lawler especially that 3rd round of the 2nd fight. That flurry that RDA threw was slow, them blocks impressed you? I dont even consider RDA a elite striker, i dont think anyone does.

Johnny Hendricks was a great striker? Johnny Hendricks had a great left hand and PEDS.

Lawlers a boxer and his boxing aint, never been shyt. Thats why Diaz pieced his ass up.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Lawler had reached collect paycheck status. His body is broken down. He had a fun laye year peak. But he is done as a contender. He came in looking hella sloppy.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Homey has no head movement, cant check kicks, doesnt have 1 punch KO power.

Man please :camby:

Ok... basically you're saying his defense is trash... we agreed on that. He's hittable for sure. You don't need to have 1 punch KO power to be a good striker either...

You're losing me

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Ok... basically you're saying his defense is trash... we agreed on that. He's hittable for sure. You don't need to have 1 punch KO power to be a good striker either...

You're losing me
Offensively he’s 1 dimensional. And since when do we separate offense and defense to this degree?

Robbie Lawler has no kicking game himself and can’t check kicks. His boxing has never been on a Diaz level.

Calling him trash is hyperbole, ok. But the mans striking is basic and sloppy.
Keep moving goal post buddy. Good night
Yeah I’m moving goalposts when I clearly said from the start Robbie against “good” strikers.
:camby: