UFL united football league 2024 thread

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Wait a minute Im just realizing that the original Roughnecks are now the Brahmas :wtf: I was like why is Wade Phillips coaching in San Antonio, I thought he was the Coach for the Roughnecks. So Houston got left with the Gamblers :francis: no wonder why they look like garbage

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeahhhh maybe dropping during Sweet 16/Elite Eight weekend wasn’t the best. :patrice:

I expect the ratings to be terrible. Don’t see anyone talking about it at all.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Yeahhhh maybe dropping during Sweet 16/Elite Eight weekend wasn’t the best. :patrice:

I expect the ratings to be terrible. Don’t see anyone talking about it at all.
There's no winning schedule for them in terms of competition. The ratings for them have been consistent tho in past years and since they don't have a bunch of FS1 or peacock games they should have decent viewership

They gonna have to just take it game by game, year by year

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
There's no winning schedule for them in terms of competition. The ratings for them have been consistent tho in past years and since they don't have a bunch of FS1 or peacock games they should have decent viewership

They gonna have to just take it game by game, year by year
Thought it was smarter how they did it last year right after the NFL season ended

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Thought it was smarter how they did it last year right after the NFL season ended
They got a lot of feedback that people were "burnt out" on football right after the super bowl. They still deal with march madness, they still deal with baseball coming back, the NBA/NHL playoffs, etc. just later in the season, so the ratings decline middle/late season instead of early

They can't even focus on them anymore at this point and just worry about being their own product.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
Anyone we might recognize playing in this league? 1st round pick from 6 years ago out the league for 3 or something lol.
or is it more guys coming outta college not good enough for the league
My cousin is a WR for Arlington. Used to be on the Niners practice squad but they released him before the playoffs. Caught the first UFL TD Saturday on a 50 yard bomb. He’ll be back in the NFL for sure

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Even though the leagues merged, the USFL teams still feel second rate as far as presentation and branding in comparison to the XFL teams.

Kinda telling that Houston kept the Roughnecks over the Gamblers even though the Gamblers have history.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They should bring back nicknames on the back of jerseys. "He Hate Me" did wonders for the XFL :wow:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Even though the leagues merged, the USFL teams still feel second rate as far as presentation and branding in comparison to the XFL teams.

Kinda telling that Houston kept the Roughnecks over the Gamblers even though the Gamblers have history.
Yeah and I predict theyll struggle with attendance to start off

They outplaying the XFL side tho so far