newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:mjcry:.....At a certain point, you just got to adapt, take the totality of your attributes and go Beast Mode and be the best version of yourself.

Time and Life are both cold blooded wrestlers, will tag team, and won't wait for you to react...

giphy.gif

So best to just to take the totality of your attributes and go Beast Mode on Time and Life

giphy.gif

:mjgrin:....#WeAllWe Got

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugly gang has been a blessing too a pimp.:stopitslime:

After a while my pockets started getting phat and i brought a pair of Gucci flip flops

:lolbron:

Now I am fukin bytches in Gucci flip flops

:noah:

:umad: us ugly niccas out winning

While dem broke niccas at home talking bout iono like dread heads with Gucci flip flop

:banderas:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see ugly nikkas with women all the time. You ain't got nothing to worry about.
Despite what you may believe there are still women out there that are feeling you.
This is true. I've had a few
giphy.gif

Moments before. One kinda recently :mjgrin:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A lot of us aren't really ugly, but we feel like we are. Sometimes it comes off as attention whoring, but no one cares to understand why you feel how you do.

I personally feel ugly sometimes because of constant rejection and being told that other women look better than me.

Why do y'all feel ugly?
First off, rejected how? Are you asking dudes you like out and they're on some :whoa:? Friendzoned? And I can't imagine men in your life constantly on some "you know Sherry look better than you right :mjgrin:" what's the context of this?

And to answer the thread, I've never been the object of anyone's desire, or at least anyone that was objectively good-looking. Looking back, there were some cute girls in high school that may have had a crush on me but not getting validation from the "bad" ones or ones you at least know were supposed to be "easy" affected me. Basically from the jump I was categorized as the nice guy girls would make wait, while I could never use my looks to just have a sexual ordeal with a female in this free sex era. Now that I'm in my early/mid-20's, looks don't mean anything and you need to be "established" and you need some proof of it: well-dressed, certain whip (if it ain't luxury, it should be on the new side), your own spot, good job, IG showing you travelingx vacation, living it up, etc. I don't have that, and I'm not a 6-foot, 9% body fat nikka so I can't fall back on raw sex appeal.

When women don't validate that you actually look good, you're not gonna walk around thinking you're Idris the Everyman. I know where I stand, and it's pretty low on the totem pole for what a 24-year-old (black) male needs to "eat" in this climate.

M'gann

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't grow up with people telling me I was pretty (I was the smart one between my sister and I), so when I hear it now I feel awkward about it. I avoid taking pictures for the most part; If I died tomorrow they'd only have my selfies to remember me by.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
I have had girls call me ugly but I'm the next breath suck my dikk. I'm the lucky ugly guy that girls will fukk but is still ugly to some of these hpes. I had a nice lil bytch would always call me ugly before I made her squirr