Ugly Men Should Thank God Everyday For Gold Digging Women! “If Women Cared About Looks To The Extent Men Do, You’d Never Get Pussi.”

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Women care for more about looks then men fyi
No.
Theoretically, yes...but those aren't the only choices. You can be with an attractive women who loves you and who is down for the financial ups and downs of life. Especially if they grew up lower middle class or below. Many of us saw parents and family members struggle and then make it.
That was then, this is now.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Women care about looks. Now women can find other things about a person attractive. But I feel like a man should learn to compete and strive to be the best he can be. Get in shape, be healthy, try and make as much money as you can. Dress well, groom well, get the best cologne you can afford. Even if you didn't hit the genetic lottery just aim high and go for the gusto. We can't keep asking upper tier women to accept our dust. Those days are over.
Upper tier women are not being expected to accept dust. When are y'all gonna stop running with this?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Women have higher standards in general because the act of sex has far more detrimental consequences for them than men. Remember for most of human history women used to regularly die during childbirth. So every time a woman had sex with a man she was essentially risking her life. So she had to make sure the man she lets in between her legs was worth it.
Stop the misinformation.

Those days are over for negative sexual consequences for women and women in the developed and developing worlds aren’t dying in large during childbirth.

Embrace the sexual liberation of women.

Last edited:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Explain Beyonce and Jay-Z then? Or Biggie having Charli Baltimore, Faith Evans, and Lil Kim fighting over him?

The most attractive women prove time after time that all they care about is money and status. If you're low value then she'll settle for your looks. But best believe if she could get a higher status guy with less looks she would.
And still f**k around on him. Thee end.

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
LOL. Look at this cope. You seem to be triggered by the truth.

There's a reason short men and fat men get zero play. It's all about height and physicality. Women want men who can protect them.
Short men and Fat men get play especially if their good looking. Some of the biggest playas I know were either short or fat

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
This is the thing a sad amount of people don't seem to get, or maybe they do and they think believing otherwise will somehow make it true.

I don't know who has convinced men that they aren't competing against other men. It's a buyers market and women have never had more choice in men than they do today. You might be a great storyteller, know how to tell jokes and make people laugh, be good at comforting people when they're upset and be a generous person who will make time to help those in need. But if you aren't attractive, you'll be treated as a friend and nothing more, because you may have all those traits but there's another man who has the same going on for him while getting 5k every two weeks and being built like an athlete.

I dont know why men insist on clinging to this delusion that they won't lose out to another man who has more going for him and that all that matters is what kind of person he is. It's a harmful belief and it only leads to men getting frustrated and feeling like people are gaslighting them when they talk about difficulty with dating.

Sometimes it really is as simple as "you're ugly to a majority of women and also broke. You shouldn't be angry that women are exercising their options and choosing a man who has what you don't, just because you're not in a position to do the same. If it bothers you that much, step your financial game up and fix your face and body"
Whole post is gospel breh. Great post.

I’m working on perpetually improving myself and I’m sure every reasonable able bodied man is too.

Brehs, get your money, stay in shape, stay well dressed and well groomed. Women are playing men on the daily and having their fun. Stop pedestalizing them and acting like they only want a nice, sweet guy. Women like aesthetically attractive men who are in shape with some money. They get horny too. That’s the truth.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Whole post is gospel breh. Great post.

I’m working on perpetually improving myself and I’m sure every reasonable able bodied man is too.

Brehs, get your money, stay in shape, stay well dressed and well groomed. Women are playing men on the daily and having their fun. Stop pedestalizing them and acting like they only want a nice, sweet guy. Women like aesthetically attractive men who are in shape with some money. They get horny too. That’s the truth.

the moment you focus on self is when you get women I swear lol.

And women compete with each other for the men who do this, the cats who dont just watching the game from the sidelines.

Looks or Money = Status. Better have one or the other, if you got Both then God Bless you.

The only woman that will ever love you for you is your mama, once you understand that you will be at peace.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
were models

That's the key. People date whose in their vicinity at first until a better option comes along. This is like saying rappers like hood chicks cause those were their first baby mommas. When in reality they were only with those women cause that's who was around until they got rich and had access to better caliber women.

If a rich man comes along he's taking that male models girl.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah it's od uggamugga nikkas who can fight like a motherfukker tall as shyte athletic as hell

but if babygirl can't look in your face & catch a nut ain't no way for you to fake that

having all the attributes maxed out is the best option that's true

but <<<<<facecard>>>>> first

Completely false.

Attraction is biologically rooted. A face means nothing if the body isn't fit. The traits that we find attractive are hardwired for survival. A pretty face on a small weak male body ain't helping our female ancestors survive.

You know good and well women will pick a tall muscular man over a short fat guy no matter how much better he looks facially.