Ultimate Black Panther

parallax

Superstar
Daps
You might be sleeping on that X-men book. I'm thinking this will be way different than any X-men story we've had.

im not feeling what the synopsis is putting down so far. if it turns out good, sure. but peach momoko doing it already doesnt impress me
The Maker.

Reed Richards became Marvel's version of the Batman Problem - if an alternate version of him is ever evil you basically can justify literally anything happening in your story with a handwave of 'well, he's evil now; good was holding him back'.

Regular Reed ain't even the smartest person at his dinner table*. But Ultimate Reed outchea rewriting reality and creating whole super-powerful races of beings that single-handedly wash the X-Men (iykyk) :heh:

ehh. i know thats what the lore says, but val hasnt really proven as much.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Maker.

Reed Richards became Marvel's version of the Batman Problem - if an alternate version of him is ever evil you basically can justify literally anything happening in your story with a handwave of 'well, he's evil now; good was holding him back'.

Regular Reed ain't even the smartest person at his dinner table. But Ultimate Reed outchea rewriting reality and creating whole super-powerful races of beings that single-handedly wash the X-Men (iykyk) :heh:

So evil reed richards found a way to REBOOT his own universe???:what:

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This isn't that 'Ultimate Universe'.
The Maker escaped the 616 universe and traveled to another universe that mirrored the 616 (I think 1616), he then went back in time to remove the heroes or the catalysts that created the heroes.
Thank you for explaining lol I was lost.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
im not feeling what the synopsis is putting down so far. if it turns out good, sure. but peach momoko doing it already doesnt impress me

ehh. i know thats what the lore says, but val hasnt really proven as much.
She kinda can't.
Or she becomes like her brother - a plot device and not a person.
Doubly so because comic book 'genius' is realistically just simplified as 'convenient plot awareness'. Looping us right back to the Batman problem. When needed, they pop up and just 'know X' or 'had planned for Y' because... genius apparently.

And seeing as she can't stretch or do magic, it becomes her only gimmick. So between her and Franklin working together, they could write a story where she does the thinking and the planning then points his plot contrivance powers at it. It's weird for us to consider The Maker resetting a universe, but those two together doing anything short of it is wasting potential.

Best both them brats stay on the bench. Matter fact, they should use this happening as justification to time shenanigans Reed and Susan away from each other entirely. If Peter and MJ can't be together because reasons, then Reed and Susan need to be vetoed so they don't make mary sue children and so losing her doesn't drive Reed to multiversal supervillainry.

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
The Maker escaped the 616 universe and traveled to another universe that mirrored the 616 (I think 1616), he then went back in time to remove the heroes or the catalysts that created the heroes.
the man jumped universes - out of one he was purposefully trapped at the time in, then took over a new universe, created and un-paradoxed time travel to then reset that universe, and just nope'd all the superheroes out of existence.

That's...

That's technically more impressive than just rebooting his own universe if we're being honest. By like... a lot. Because he's now a multiversal and mutligenerational villain by doing this.

Which again begs the question: fukkING HOW?! :dahell: He stretches and is smart. Can't even use the Council of Reeds because all them nikkas wasn't in on it. You tellin me the man who is getting outsmarted and outparented by Dr. Doom is just... secretly capable of multiversal shyt if he bothered?! :what: Either they doing too much with Reed or the regular version of that nikka should be the poster child of wasted potential. Motherfukker can't even cure his best friend of being a rock monster but he out here resetting universes :snoop:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
the man jumped universes - out of one he was purposefully trapped at the time in, then took over a new universe, created and un-paradoxed time travel to then reset that universe, and just nope'd all the superheroes out of existence.

That's...

That's technically more impressive than just rebooting his own universe if we're being honest. By like... a lot. Because he's now a multiversal and mutligenerational villain by doing this.

Which again begs the question: fukkING HOW?! :dahell: He stretches and is smart. Can't even use the Council of Reeds because all them nikkas wasn't in on it. You tellin me the man who is getting outsmarted and outparented by Dr. Doom is just... secretly capable of multiversal shyt if he bothered?! :what: Either they doing too much with Reed or the regular version of that nikka should be the poster child of wasted potential. Motherfukker can't even cure his best friend of being a rock monster but he out here resetting universes :snoop:
Lol. He had help. He stole the bridge that Reed had (I think from Hickman's F4 run) and modified it so he couldn't be followed to jump universes.
It's somewhat unclear who created the time machine he originally used in the New Ultimate Universe.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
She kinda can't.
Or she becomes like her brother - a plot device and not a person.
Doubly so because comic book 'genius' is realistically just simplified as 'convenient plot awareness'. Looping us right back to the Batman problem. When needed, they pop up and just 'know X' or 'had planned for Y' because... genius apparently.

And seeing as she can't stretch or do magic, it becomes her only gimmick. So between her and Franklin working together, they could write a story where she does the thinking and the planning then points his plot contrivance powers at it. It's weird for us to consider The Maker resetting a universe, but those two together doing anything short of it is wasting potential.

Best both them brats stay on the bench. Matter fact, they should use this happening as justification to time shenanigans Reed and Susan away from each other entirely. If Peter and MJ can't be together because reasons, then Reed and Susan need to be vetoed so they don't make mary sue children and so losing her doesn't drive Reed to multiversal supervillainry.

i mean, she isnt a person now though. shes much like franklin in that regard. the problem is that no other character has a problem flexing their super science muscle. hell i just finished avengers inc and outside of the concept of how pym is back with us, it was pretty much a story reminding us just how impressive pym is on the science front. stark is always showing off some sort of tech, same with the others on the top of the list(not sure about lunella, i dont read her books.) val is supposed to be a super genius yet its all talk no action. hell when reed had his mind robbed by charles and max, they could have used that scenario to prove how smart she is by having her reverse engineer reeds tech and making it whole, and yet...crickets. at this point both she and franklin have the potential to be replaced by bens kids. at least franklin has the fantastic force and other future feats to his name. valerias biggest moments so far are being listed as dooms daughter as well as his apparent favorite

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
:mjlol: valerias biggest moments so far are being listed as dooms daughter as well as his apparent favorite
and in a way... isn't that enough? :yeshrug:
Doom hate errybody, but he not only likes Val he snatched her because Reed is a bottom tier parent lmao.

I need the non-canon future story of a Val raised by Doom becoming an actual super genius who fukking does something.
Franklin's new dad is Galactus (and his future self)
Valeria's new dad is Doom.
And depending on the writer... Susan's new daddy is Namor:lolbron:

Marvel's first family looking funny in the light.. this nikka Reed22 getting cucked from every possible angle. Good thing main marvel Reed seems fine with it, otherwise he woulda broke bad years ago:mjlol:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
and in a way... isn't that enough? :yeshrug:
Doom hate errybody, but he not only likes Val he snatched her because Reed is a bottom tier parent lmao.

I need the non-canon future story of a Val raised by Doom becoming an actual super genius who fukking does something.
Franklin's new dad is Galactus (and his future self)
Valeria's new dad is Doom.
And depending on the writer... Susan's new daddy is Namor:lolbron:

Marvel's first family looking funny in the light.. this nikka Reed22 getting cucked from every possible angle. Good thing main marvel Reed seems fine with it, otherwise he woulda broke bad years ago:mjlol:

not really, being dooms fave isnt a stimulus in or out universe. shes not teaming up with the other super science girls(honestly her and nadia teaming up given their fathers history could be interesting) and its not like people like doom enough in universe for that to mean anything

and reed isnt getting cucked. he may be a goober, but hes not losing his woman. especially not to that simp ass namor

she knows where her bread is buttered

t1WISjk.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

ok but if he jumped back in time and stopped all the heroes from existing.. HOW does black panther exist in this universe???:what: is it fate correcting itself??? fixing the balance???

parallax

Superstar
Daps
ok but if he jumped back in time and stopped all the heroes from existing.. HOW does black panther exist in this universe???:what: is it fate correcting itself??? fixing the balance???
spoiler
a dead tony stark is correcting what the maker did. peter parker never became spider man because the maker killed the spider before it could bite pete, so tony gave him a copy of his intended powers.

not sure how its gonna work with others, but i imagine its on that line

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
spoiler
a dead tony stark is correcting what the maker did. peter parker never became spider man because the maker killed the spider before it could bite pete, so tony gave him a copy of his intended powers.

not sure how its gonna work with others, but i imagine its on that line

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh: Wow....

but where's fate in this universe isnt each universe of the multiverse supposed to be monitored by eternity, fate, infinity the celestials etc etc???:what:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Good question. There's a map in one of the Ultimate books that has a small piece of Africa that is undiscovered territory. We are meant to assume that is Wakanda and for whatever reason the maker couldn't find it.