Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
nikka said un kasa :deadmanny:

dap+rep
funny-gif-asian-guy-thumbs-up.gif

Daps
word,that's why i despise this show,fear never changes a person for thee better,it only enforces control,reinforces this horrendous hierarchy we're forced to inhabit&survive..

Get out of here with that cac science.

The only reason you ain't flip packs and shoot nikkas in the street is cause you feared jail time and/or the possibility of getting shot down in the street.

By them bytching the kid like that, it's a humbling experience. It done put a memory in that boy brain as bright as high noon that he is not tough. That he is not built for that realm, and he does not want to be there.

Even if he goes home and still hangs with his friends, I guarantee you he will not ever get too deep in that street life because of that glaring memory.

Having a friend get killed, or somebody getting beat up etc, changes people all the time. It brings the reality to them that they don't really want to be part of that life.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This nikka said Un Kasa:laff:

I was like the jumpin short battle rapper from dipset :dwillhuh: & saw the vid :HBKdead:

On a serious note those nikkaz are fools, modern slaves & don't even know it. You can be street & get legal money only fakkits n clowns, brag about sodomy n wuteva goofy set you rep.

Last edited: