Un Kasa claims to be a blood....gets punked by a crip

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
what's even more funny is that at the end of this episode the little nykka and his Mother was sitting at the kitchen table cutting up an orange. My daughter saw that shyt and was like

:russ:.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
OtA5ODK.png
:mjlol:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
this thread was hillarious until it got upped. cuz i think that opens the door for legal action.

i would sue the chit out of this website if i was un kasa....and he prolly could use the bread, and i wouldnt be surprised if he or any of his people are lurkers.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
word,that's why i despise this show,fear never changes a person for thee better,it only enforces control,reinforces this horrendous hierarchy we're forced to inhabit&survive..

you'll get tough love in prison all right,most of these inmate muhfukkas only engage in this shyt to get a few fukk privileges,get an extra pack of ramen or some shyt..they also prolly wanna scout out thee young meat for devouring..

you notice you never see any knowledge of self/spiritual redeeming elders,tis always some big Deebo dumbo drooling&scowling,just reinforcing negative racial stereotypes..

shyt fear made my ass act right. My pops was bout dat life for real and he terrified me. My black ass got straight A's because of it.

4fossa

All Star
Daps
LMAO this shyt is funny.

Man I will never understand those criminal wannabes in plain 2014. Shyt doesn't add up anymore. Go find a job.

noodles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer made the show look corny but when you see that whole episode..wow

They took off Un Kasa's glasses and threw water in his face then dared him to snitch on the inmate that' snatched his goggles... :russ:

StackBundles

Sohh Icey Blood Gang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
this thread was hillarious until it got upped. cuz i think that opens the door for legal action.

i would sue the chit out of this website if i was un kasa....and he prolly could use the bread, and i wouldnt be surprised if he or any of his people are lurkers.
Legal action for what? It's clearly a joke b

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Huh what legal action could he take, and what money would he get. It ain't like these dudes makings 100k off this site and shyt

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Legal action for what? It's clearly a joke b

its supposed to be a joke, but you'd be surprised, how many heads the joke is going over. and you'll be surprised how many people on this board have never heard of un kasa til now.

hell, the thread title mislead me. and if i didnt click on the video, i would think it was indeed him cuz it REALLY looks like him in the screen shot.

its none of my business tho. im about to watch this video again.:popcorn:

when homie grabbed his legs from under the door.:dead:

Huh what legal action could he take, and what money would he get. It ain't like these dudes makings 100k off this site and shyt

defamation of character. the website is cosigning by upping the thread. no disclaimer or nothing.

theyre making something off this site. they got all types of ads on here. i just saw wal-mart. youre right that its nothing for kasa's pockets but it could put this site under.