Un Kasa claims to be a blood....gets punked by a crip

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
"See these women in here?! That's a man, but thats a girl!" "THEY GETTIN fukkED IN THEY ASS!!!!!:damn:"

:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
If you think the law would allow a minor to be assaulted by an inmate, you do deserve to be like the other idiots in prison. I remember when an assistant d.a threatened my parents with jailtime for truancy. I laughed at the scenario and she warned my parents my laughter was a sign of being frightened. I corrected her and said something along the lines of a) im not going to jail for truancy b) if you lock my dad up, youre locking him up, not me. Aint no shirt off my back. She laughed back and said I was too smart to be missing school. She told me be a decent human being and atleast swipe in and leave after the home period.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs that dudes life is over. How can he go back to school after this episode airs? He done yall

Teacher: How come you didn't finish your homework, Andarius?
Andarius: Too busy doing thug shyt :demonic:

Teacher: Word? :merchant: Uhhh well...

Lil Elizabeth Cacingstein in the back of the class: Thug shyt huh...like what :sas1:
Andarius: I'm not going to snitch on myself :obama:

Lil Elizabeth Cacingstein: Word? :sas2:

Andarius: You damn right, cac. I ain't doing no more homework, this is my class now. Ayo bump me to 10th grade :ufdup:

Teacher: uhhh ok:merchant:
Lil Elizabeth Cacingstein: Nah teacher, don't do that shyt. I know this dude from somewhere. There's only one way to be sure...

eating%20orange-saidaonline.jpg

Andarius:
ibbaRRaKnKXTRp.gif

entire class:
bilde-2.jpeg

i thought this shyt was gonna be corny until the pics, :russ:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
That nikka looked like he was in a haunted house when they were reaching up under the door :laugh:

I like the fear aspect, but it wouldn't hurt to throw some Kareem Said type nikkas in there after the shock is over, be nice to see some balance.

• Dap
Reactions: dre

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
usually they play good cop, bad inmate... these nikkas was like they was boys with the inmates and shyt...

"you supposed to be tough"

guard :cape: "nah homie check this shyt out"

*rips open shirt*

*backs away real fast to let fukkery ensue*

They way he did that shyt soooo quickly, then disappeared from the camera....made me choke on my cereal this morning:wow: