UN Poverty Official tours Alabama's Black Belt: 'I haven't seen this' in the First World

Daps
This fallacy needs to stop. When I think of racism I don’t see an SEC problem, I see a nationwide problem. When the CFPB fined Honda, Toyota, GM, and etc that wasn’t a problem relagated to the south. When California has to fine Nationwide for targeting black citizens of the state, that showed it wasn’t an Alabama problem.

I left church last week and looked at a parking lot with over 500 cars. Can someone explain to me why we don’t have our own insurance companies? Can someone explain to me why we allow our poor to be taken advantaged of by usury tactics?

500 cars, and are those folks gathering to discuss business, and networking?

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
i don't know why black people even bother living in these obvious white supremacist states like alabama, mississippi, louisiana, etc. These areas are trash for normal white americans, let alone blacks. GairTFO and go to Atlanta, DC, Dallas, or NYC.

How old are you man ? I mean really ?
As much as people crumble in the south for a lot of black people this is all that they know. I mean they lived in these places for Generations so they can't just "get up and go".

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
How old are you man ? I mean really ?
As much as people crumble in the south for a lot of black people this is all that they know. I mean they lived in these places for Generations so they can't just "get up and go".

Plus people really underestimate the cost of relocating to another city state or across the country.
Financial, never mind emotional and physical)

I hate when people say "oh they should just move"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus people really underestimate the cost of relocating to another city state or across the country.
Financial, never mind emotional and physical)

I hate when people say "oh they should just move"

oh please...you nikkas are making excuses.

My parents came here from a third world Caribbean country without a pot to piss in. If they can migrate to a totally different country with no money and no English, then black Americans can do it to. Too much "woe is me" in the black American community.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

My parents came here from a third world Caribbean country without a pot to piss in. If they can migrate to a totally different country with no money and no English, then black Americans can do it to. Too much "woe is me" in the black American community.

So your parents flew here on "fairy bootstrap" dust?
Good to know.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin

Here we go with these Caribbean blacks with their nonsense. Don't even get me started you should have stayed in your own country.

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin

Another thing a lot of you but Cindy is an African dude really don't understand racial Dynamics in this country I mean really.

DOS's have been doing this running back and forth north and south for the last 80 years. All all we want to do in trading one problem for another. We make this clear: THERE is NO racial Sanctuary for black people anywhere on Earth. If there was you wouldn't have to leave your shythole country to come all the way to New York or wherever it is that your family moved.