UNC Men's Basketball Team Meets J. Cole after Maryland Win (Video & Pics)

Giselle

Daps

CVMOZtPWcAANiFO.jpg
CVMD5w6WoAASGEC.jpg
CVMDFfoWIAAOh7T.jpg
CVMDXTfWEAA2LjG.jpg

CVMIWvuUYAA77qF.jpg:large

nomoreneveragain

Superstar
Daps
Isn't that a NCAA Violation or something?

Damn it St. Johns, can't even get an Alum to show up for Midnight Madness or something. Getting beat by Fordham and shyt

Giselle

Daps

Damn it St. Johns, can't even get an Alum to show up for Midnight Madness or something. Getting beat by Fordham and shyt

I don't know if it's a violation.

Jcole has went back to st.johns and performed there for free. I guess he doesn't like their basketball team and prefers NC's team.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

He said he went to St. John's so he could be in NYC, didn't even apply to UNC because he knew if he got in he wouldn't be able to turn it down.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Woah there:whoa: ! J.Cole goes to a lot of St. John's games. If I remember correctly he's been to the last three MSG opening games. He reps us pretty well!

But that Fordham loss tonight:wow:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
He said he went to St. John's so he could be in NYC, didn't even apply to UNC because he knew if he got in he wouldn't be able to turn it down.
I don't know if it's a violation.

Jcole has went back to st.johns and performed there for free. I guess he doesn't like their basketball team and prefers NC's team.

Yeah he just performed a free concert for Haraya, three months ago! I have to put that video up. It was lit!

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's some cool shyt...shows that man really is becoming a larger figure in music...

side note: that carolina blue is just so damn beautiful...i miss home sometimes....nothing finer then to be in carolina in the, morning....