Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Irving's mother, Elizabeth Larson, was a member of the tribe before getting adopted out during her youth. She died when Irving was four, but he has embraced her background and he got a tattoo with the tribe's logo on his neck, per Windhorst. Irving also supported the tribe's effort to stop the Dakota Access Pipeline.

Kyrie Irving Named 'Little Mountain' in Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Ceremony

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
“I think he’s on his way,” Hill told MassLive’s Tom Westerholm. “… He’s in a great situation, which is really good. In some ways you could say it’s a blessing and a curse. Because (the Celtics) are so talented, he doesn’t have to do as much, which is great for a young player, and they have a chance to win a championship, and have a lot of runway for the next five, six, eight years. But also it doesn’t really allow us to see the full package. I think we did see that last year when injuries hit that team, and now it was like they needed him to show and prove, and he did. And he was just a rookie. 19 years old. I think time. Time is what he needs, and I can’t wait to watch and see what he ultimately becomes. It’s scary.”

Why Grant Hill Believes Jayson Tatum Is ‘On His Way’ To Hall of Fame

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
They're charging him with assault, strangulation, and kidnapping in a domestic dispute. He's being evaluated at a hospital with police monitoring him. I wonder if he's there for a mental evaluation? Doesn't look good for him.

So will he still be on the team, or he will be cut?

Sucks cause he just got a roster spot a month ago

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So will he still be on the team, or he will be cut?

Sucks cause he just got a roster spot a month ago
This is a tricky thing to predict. Either a) he whooped on his gf cuz of jealousy and is guilty, b) she's lying and trying to get him caught up on some Reuben Foster steez, or c) breh had a mental breakdown snapped and assaulted his gf and has some sort of mental disorder.

If they can't prove the girl is lying, he's most likely gonna be cut. Will the team let him stay on the roster until he has a trial? Or will the league come out and try and have hime cut without a trial?