Uncle Sam (The Coli Movie Club)

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
A1VumwzjVEL._SL1500_.jpg

The Movie Link (NON-TORRENT) is in my profile: its the only thing posted on my profile page

Synopisis: Desert Storm vet who was killed in combat rises from the grave on July Fourth, to kill the unpatriotic citizens of his hometown, after some teens burn an American flag over his burial site.

Written and Directed by the people behind Phone Booth, Maniac Cop, and It's Alive! Series

@Malta@SwiggyCabrera24@ThiefyPoo@MartyMcFly@Real@ShaneTheRogue@Dr. Narcisse@Sensitive Blake Griffin@Jello Biafra@@cook@Bruce Wayne@Suicide King@penfield@Doc Holiday@HHR@CarolinaKing@Brooklynzson@muzikfrk75@track 1@Abso831@@nasty@Thatrogueassdiaz@Kaii-genesis@AlphaOne@Microfracture@R.E.N. Spells Ren@88m3@Method Man@AITheAnswerAI@Heretic@BelowTheMasonDixon@Jayson_bourn@GzUpHoEzDwN@LordEssdot@@kp404@Jutt@Raedawn07@Mikey2Toes@MilesTailsPrower@LurkLurker@Reality@young3000@Data-Hawk@Clutch Robinson@Hiphoplives4eva@wire28

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
aint gonna lie

ive seen this like 10 times

shyt is hilarious

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
shyt is pure comedy breh; I tried to tell these mothafukkas that these pure fukkery movies are fun; Plus it goes with the upcoming holiday :wow:
i was addicted to shytty horror movies when I was little

I can remember going to blockbuster in the new section, looking for covers that had holograms and shyt like that cause you knew it was gonna be terrible movie

:banderas:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
i was addicted to shytty horror movies when I was little

I can remember going to blockbuster in the new section, looking for covers that had holograms and shyt like that cause you knew it was gonna be terrible movie

:banderas:

me too breh. I remember this when I was a kid, Jack Frost, THe WIllies, etc.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: these low budget 90s horror movies were low key goat comedies. Never actually saw this one though, curious to see the reviews :lupe:.