Uncle Shae Shae "TO is the second greatest WR ever. Randy is 3"

Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
TOs hands, lack of playoff success, and all the bullshyt he brought with him drops him below moss and rice to me

If someone wants to put him higher thats understandable to me though and I wouldn't argue

At that level it's just preference imo

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who was throwing to him seems to effect Moss' production a hell of a lot while it didn't stop T.O. at all :jbhmm:

Guarantee you T.O. wouldn't have disappeared for two years in Oakland :hubie:

For starters, TO had better QBs throughout his career. If it wasn't for those couple years with Brady, it wouldn't even be close. That said, we all know when Moss was engaged he was GOAT tier, no matter what was around him. However, he did have instances where he shut it down. No pleas for this. It was what it was. Those instances are truly the only thing that holds him back from actual GOAThood. The only reason you can't used this to put TO over him, is that TO had his non-talent related issues. He might have literally disappeared ie been suspended in Oakland.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t.o. has great numbers and the physical skills but he also has zero top 50 all time receiving yard seasons and zero top 100 reception seasons. he did have the no.29 season in yards per game in 2000 when he missed two games and was on a top 10 all time yardage pace the 2nd year in philly when that whole fiasco and suspension occurred.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
so what

people shoot a cum rag at a trashcan and yell "kobe" does that mean he's better than mike?
giphy.gif

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Moss was KD and TO was bron. Depends on what you value with strength/athleticism and longevity vs all time great skill

Bigb41513

I ain’t lying we real San Francisco giants
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Love both of them pause lmao . But too me t.o played harder. He also had a lot of drops but still put up numbers lol. Imagine if he had a good hands lmao

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He also had a top 5 WR next to him, top qb, and transitions right to Dante also

Randall Cunningham was installing flooring and backing up Brad Johnosn in the two year before he played with Moss, that's not exactly a top QB. Meanwhile TO went to a team with a top 1 WR and had Steve Young at the tail end of his prime.