Undefeated against Mexicans N lookin For Another Belt...Danny Swift Garcia vs Robert Guerrero on FOX

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Kicking off the New Year January 23rd PBC live on Fox in LA at The Staples Center

garcia.jpg

CZA6hUPWcAAPYH7.jpg

Al Haymon, PBC, Fox N #swiftset bring to you another Chapter in The Puerto Rican vs Mexican rivalry

The First fight in The WBC Tournament to crown a New Champion for Floyd Mayweathers WBC Championship

So many tears will be shed as Danny Swift Garcia invades North Mexico... Armed with a left hook that will knock a cholas sharpie eyebrows right off :banderas:

Robert Guerrero will try to defend his home turf... Armed with cross fit N sympathy from his wifes 10 yr old Cancer story

Will Swift stay undefeated against Mexicans?? Will Ghost fail like Morales N Herrera?? Will this fight do over 4 million viewers?? Will Pat be all in his feelings searching for things to nitpick??
original

Main Event

#2 Ranked WBC Welterweight
Danny "Swift" Garcia 30(18 kos) - 0
Danny+Garcia+beat+Lucas+Matthysse+Highlights+recape.jpg

Vs

#6 Ranked WBC Welterweight
Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero 33(18ko) - 3 - 1

keith-thurman-vs-robert-guerrero-15-photo-by-naoki-fukuda.jpg

Co Main Event

Angel "Long dikk Style" Garcia
Danny-Garcias-Dad-Turnt-Up.gif

Vs

Ruben "Vato Loco" Guerrero
5113guerrero002.jpg

Undercard

Aaron Martinez 20(4kos) - 4 (1ko) -1

Alexander-Martinez_1.jpg

Vs

Sammy Vasquez 20(14kos) - 0

vasquez0622.jpg

Opener

Dominic Breazeale 16(14kos) - 0
BreazealevsGauch2.jpg

Vs

Amir Mansour 22(16kos) - 1 - 1
Amir-Mansour_d1272.jpg

#swiftset :demonic:

:Swift1:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I want to know what the Co-main is gonna be:lupe:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'd pay ppv money for that co main :wow:

nikka :whew: !!!!!

Press conference gone be lit.

This fight goin be like the Zab fight...its looked at as ehhhh by some right now but by fight night nikkas goin be :noah: waiting for it to start

Crowd goin be hype af N Swift goin get that Hollywood Hogan Heat

I also expect Ghost to look better then the Martinez fight N be on par with at least his Thurman performance

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Will Pat be all in his feelings searching for things to nitpick??
:bryan:

i dont have search for things to nitpick Choc..if Danny struggles or loses to Ghost it only furthers the reputation that he has obtained with his boxing skills; on the flip side Ghost struggles or loses it proves what me and @LauderdaleBoss have been saying about him to those who think Ghost is worth a damn at welterweight.

as usual when fights dont really interest me, I root for fukkery :boss:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is what I'm hoping for. Hopefully Martinez didnt put out that fiya.

Guerrero N them never used it as an excuse but I heard others say that death in the family right before the Martinez fight fukked them up mentally N they weren't training right while planning N attending funerals etc...

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:bryan:

i dont have search for things to nitpick Choc..if Danny struggles or loses to Ghost it only furthers the reputation that he has obtained with his boxing skills; on the flip side Ghost struggles or loses it proves what me and @LauderdaleBoss have been saying about him to those who think Ghost is worth a damn at welterweight.

as usual when fights dont really interest me, I root for fukkery :boss:

Garcia ain't blowing nobody out...by now we know he ain't that type of fighter...N Ghost is tough...One Time had a rough ending N Martinez lost them last RDS late

Swifts boxing reputation :francis:...the same boxing reputation that he already proved you wrong about after he broke your boys face N mentally scarred him for the life?? That boxing reputation friend?? :mjlol:

Don't worry one day Danny will lose N you can puff your chest out N tell us told you so :russ:

Better hope its before he wins this tournament tho... cuz I am going to be unbearable if Swift wins this WBC :banderas: