Undefeated against Mexicans N lookin For Another Belt...Danny Swift Garcia vs Robert Guerrero on FOX

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Cut the breh some slack...you already know he comes into #swiftset threads
HwCEO3z.gif

:mfchamp:

Why would I be mad about #swiftset? :dwillhuh:

I want to know who the co-main is gonna be though, better not be some garbage matchup:snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Why would I be mad about #swiftset? :dwillhuh:

I want to know who the co-main is gonna be though, better not be some garbage matchup:snoop:

Its at staples so I could see LSC vs a scrub

Mares in a comeback fight

Maybe another fight in the tourney like a Sammy Vasquez Jr vs ______

Josesito Lopez maybe

Its the debut on fox I expect them to have a strong card plus its Swift they usually stack his cards to give them shine to all the viewers

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I switched you N TheNig

I thought you posted the pics N he was the one asking bout the co main

My fault breh my brain been on some space cadet shyt lately :shaq2:

Yeah...I have no problem with Swift vs Ghost being that its part of the WBC Tourney. Im just hoping Haymon don't put anything below average in the co-main slot and let the haters get what they want, a chance to talk down on PBC.

Im wishing for something like GRJ vs Abner Mares

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Anyone see any fight odds yet?

I see odds for fights happening way after this, but none for it

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
got a feeling garcia's face will get lumped up in this one, but he'll get the W.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
My breh @noles run this is back:mjcry:

Step in here, so I can rep you breh....... #MightyNoles

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.
ive seen and heard ghost speak spanish before..he's not great but he didn't seem as confused doing it as danny was lol
Danny don't speak Spanish fluently.. he knows a few simple phrases but can't hold a convo worth shyt. That "homecoming" fight against Herrera was embarrassing for more than just one reason :mjpls::sas2:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ghost eats too many lefts (or anything for that matter) to beat or even come close to really bothering Swift. Yeah it's not the best match up and neither was the Paulie fight, but I can't stand Guerrero and Malignaggi so seeing them get their asses kicked by better fighters makes my soul giggle. :mjlol:

Swift might even KO that chump, so being the 1st to do that is extra props to me. :blessed:

Ghost might even try harder seeing that if he doesn't win or put on a show, he might get fed to Spence and just imagine the beating he'd get in that fight. :scust: shyt would look like Tyson fighting a nikka that's blindfolded in a dark alley.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Danny don't speak Spanish fluently.. he knows a few simple phrases but can't hold a convo worth shyt. That "homecoming" fight against Herrera was embarrassing for more than just one reason :mjpls::sas2:

its only a matter of time before he gets ethered by some fighter during pre fight shyt about this