Understanding Women in 2015 and Beyond: A Work in Progress Theory

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
@MikeElam23

I would put this in the "Quick Little Gems" thread but these are not quick. It is the beginning of hashing out a full blown out theory on dealing with Women. Much of this is me talking out loud. I am warning you this is a book post so if you don't wanna read you can stop now. Don't be posting that troll shyt at the bottom like "Did not read":comeon: If you did not read at least 1/2 then don't comment - BE A MAN NUGGA AND KEEP IT MOVIN!!! (As I'm about to describe in this post)

I hope some nikka with a large attention span can read the whole thing and provide some feedback that would be great.

TL;DR LESSON/ACTIONABLE ADVICE - CREATE THE PERCEPTION THAT YOU EFFORTLESSLY ENHANCE A WOMAN'S LIFE

Background

I was doing my usual social experiments today when something hit me. I continue to look at things from the wrong lenses, which is only natural because I am a Man, not a Woman. The most successful players in the game worldwide are able to see the world through a Woman's eyes. It is most certainly a gift.

Testosterone clouds the brain of the Man even beyond puberty. Men in their 30's have something like 300x the serum level of T compared to Women of any age. We think about sex pretty much every hour of the day in some way, shape or form subconsciously. Therefore in modern times our bodies being built for taking Women by force with no negotiations 90% of us are ill equipped to deal with modern day courtship.

In the blink of an eye our hunter gatherer societies have become civilizations. Our fight or flight systems are still geared for fighting mountain lions and are now being triggered by road rage every single day. Whereas an encounter with a Lion would be once a week at most.

Women are built differently I don't have to tell you this, but the detail and context may help brothers have a light bulb moment and proceed with a different way of thinking interacting with females in the future. In tribal society Women sit around in villages gathering crops within the "protected space" a Man has setup. Sex was non-negotiable. The husband came home after a week of being on the hunt with food and she spread her legs and got rammed. Reproduction and over-population was NOT a concern because half of your children died either in labor, killed by a disease, invading tribe or animal etc. So lots of sex was needed to keep the species going and weather the storm against the constant tirade of mother nature seeking to quell our population.

In the past the strongest Men controlled reproduction - Now it is the strongest Women who control reproduction. There are any number of reasons for this but it is not the natural order of things hence the fukk boys being born at alarming rates. Effeminate Men raised by "strong" Women not as nature intended. With over-aggressive feminism and new rape laws you can kiss this civilization good bye as it has gone so far from nature's intended course it will not be sustainable. Now that Women control all reproduction we have arrived at the following modern day scenario necessitating this new theory which I am proposing:

We now have to play by Women's rules (at least in the West.)

The Analysis - Men vs. Women College Years

In college I became acutely aware of the difference between ADULT Men and Women. Brains start maturing, and habits start becoming ingrained. My spare time when not studying or attending class in college AFTER Freshman year involved the following:

- The occasional house party every other week
- Playing Halo/GTA etc. in friend's rooms or in the University Game Room
- Hitting up the arcade (one of the last ones, they actually had on in West Philly I don't know if it's still there today)
- Exploring the city (largely on foot)
- Completing whatever errands I needed food shopping, etc.
- Playing ball or whatever in the Athletic Center
- Working my B.S. part-time gig in the Athletic Center
- Looking for better paying part-time jobs in the city
- fukkin' around with friends on campus looking for events to go to that didn't card etc.

Now compare this with the average 19 year old Woman. They are probably (don't hold me to this):

- Doing hair and make up for 1 hour a day so they can look prettier to find older Men to do them favors, help pay for textbooks
- Complaining about the lack of quality Men on campus and trolling for older Men to drive them around the city
- Gossiping with friends in the mess hall (University meal center)
- Shopping with friends at discount bargain stores on their pappy's allowance money
- Flirting with guys who they think have the drug hookup or club hookup to get in without ID
- Practicing twerking and dance moves in their dorm room with their friends
- Sitting around talking about how boring campus life is

Some things are similar, others are not. One thing to note is that Men's free time typically involves physical or other action which is ACTIVE/Producing. Women's actions typically involve something that is Passive, REACTIVE or consuming. What I noticed is only about 20% of the females actually explored Philly (even Center City) on FOOT. The majority of them expect to be driven around in a limousine or car service, wasted money buying over-priced food at the meal center or 7-11's instead of making the trek to the nearest grocery store about 10 blocks up etc. In fact when looking at cooking patterns I saw 10x more males (even frat boys) cooking up actual food in the dorms vs. Women. The results of this can be seen near graduation where many females weighed 20-30 lbs more than they did before enrollment (not just the Freshman 15).

The main takeaway here is that : EVEN MEDIOCRE/BASIC WOMEN EXPECT TO BE CATERED TO. THOSE EXPECTATIONS NEVER CHANGE EVEN WHEN CLEARLY PRINCE CHARMING IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND OR EVEN HEARD OF.

Even in the pursuit of entertainment. My buds and I went to the "novelty store" downtown to get a fake ID. We used our male brains and got IDs of states which very few of the University's students came from. Talking unpopular states all the way on the other side of the country. The females on the other hand if they even bothered to get one to begin with - Got ones that were regionally too close and recognizable. So if their plan to flirt with Bobby's 2nd cousin to get into that club downtown failed because they were shaped like a box - They were fukked. We also networked and traded goods and services. We negotiated with Bobby's 2nd cousin we can get you some shrooms and blunts if you get us in. Everyone pitched in $20 for the negotiation. Mission accomplished. Meanwhile the hoes waited outside in frustration that their female entitlement wasn't enough to gain access.

The Analysis - Men vs. Women Post-College Years

I could go into depth on this subject but I am trying to keep this initial post short. So I will stick to one major observation set that clearly shows the difference between Male and Female interests that involves a list to be analyzed :

Here is what I found Women are generally interested in/value (Eastern and Western):
  • Perception of others (manifests differently in East vs. West)
  • Appearances (manifests differently in East vs. West)
  • Family (More heavily important with Eastern Women)
  • Food
  • Cute things
  • Travel/Sights (Particularly Important for Women born in poor impoverished environments in the East)
  • Money (The perception of money is important for Women born in LARGE heavily industrialized countries with high wealth inequalities in BOTH the East and West)
  • Language skills (Zero importance in the West, Heavily important in the East)
  • Comfort (Zero importance in the West, Heavily important in the East)
  • Knowledge/Expertise (Zero importance in the West, Heavily important in the East)
  • Alcohol (Wine)
  • Delicacies (Cheese)
  • Sweets (Pastries)
Men's interests is not important to list here for comparison purposes. You can reference my list in college above because that has not changed (much). What is most important to recognize is that Men do not place as high value and in cases for many of the items on the list - We DO NOT GIVE A FLYING fukk about the majority of them:
  • Perception of others - Men do not give a fukk
  • Appearances (How Wife/GF appears to friends family) - Men do not give (enough of) a fukk
  • Family - Important
  • Food - Something to be consumed for survival, if it taste's good - GREAT.
  • Cute things - Blood and Guts preferred, FPS games
  • Travel/Sights - Are the bytches hot in ____ country?
  • Money - How many bytches can I get by being VP/Director at this firm? Solely a means to an end (Women unconsciously see it as an end goal in and of itself)
  • Language skills - Can I fukk this bytch more easily if I learn this language? Can I make more money if I learn this language? Not learning french because it's "beautiful" unless it's for some beautiful French asscheeks
  • Comfort - Will she start fights with my Moms and my Sister?
  • Knowledge/Expertise - If I learn X skill can I get more money which will lead to more hoes? Does she have the BJ skills required to complete the audition?
  • Alcohol (Hard Spirits/ Beer)
  • Delicacies (Nuts, Chips)
  • Sweets - Can the bytch make good cornbread and apple pie?
So...Taking this into account do I expect you the average breh to magically give a fukk about anything on this list beyond the Manly interpretations I just inserted? No. HOWEVER, we can create the PERCEPTION that by inserting ourselves into this Woman's life, she will subconsciously believe her enjoyment and access to the elements on her list will be increased:

Do it on your online dating profile or Social Media profile:
  • 1 Pic of You with the Fam - (Preferably a younger cousin/sibling and elder family member as well - Appeals to her "Protector/Provider" perception of you in her reptilian brain)
  • 1 Pic of You and non-dusty ass looking Friends (3+ preferred)
  • 1 Pic of Self Smiling (Frontal Close Up Pic, must be clear someone else took it)
  • 1 Pic of you 2 or more female friends - Conveys "Pre-selection" and "abundance"
  • 1 Pic of you in professional environment (Preferably not at the desk, preferred standing - Maybe at the water cooler or Kitchen with co-workers. Best option - You showing someone, preferably another male co-worker how to do something, appeals again to her reptilian brain on the "Leader" quality)
  • 1 Pic of you on vacation (Beach etc.)/doing an active sport such as B-ball, Soccer, etc.
  • 1 Pic of you traveling / monument
  • NO STUDIO PICS OR GLAMOUR SHOTS - LEAVE THAT FOR THE HO OR SHE WILL THINK YOU ARE GAY...
  • BEST OPTION: You at the beach with multiple hoes THAT LOOK BETTER THAN HER (and other dudes as well)...
  • 1 pic of you consuming a 4/5 star restaurant quality dish (preferably at a regionally known place) that is visually appealing, casually with friends (don't care if they are male/female)
You don't have to have ALL of these pics but I've underlined the MUST HAVE's that should be easiest to get...

What this conveys to them is to recap:

1) You are a leader/provider/dominant
2) You are indispensable
3) You are valued among peers
4) You can give her a taste of the "finer life" (these are the "No netflix" date hoes that are so hypocritical they typically don't do ANYTHING BUT netflix unless a Man is paying for it)
5) This by far is the most important of ALL : You can make her life interesting BECAUSE SHE IS INCAPABLE OF DOING THIS BY HERSELF! (Whether she is a Strong Independent Blah Blah Blah or not - Nature is not easily overcome!!! Women are PASSIVE by nature!!! It is their forte and what they enjoy!!! THEY LOVE WAITING TO EXHALE!!!!)

This was birthed out of my desire to deconstruct why my Wife was attracted to me. Because I know that once this attraction is gone the relationship is over, marriage or not. If a Woman is loses attraction you will be immediately discarded. From seeing other Men suffer through this - She will treat you worse than a roommate and worse than her little Brother. She will treat you like pond scum. So once she loses attraction - YOU ALSO MUST DISCARD HER IMMEDIATELY because she will be a HUGE LIABILITY to your psyche.

The problem is you cannot ask a Woman why is she attracted to you - BECAUSE SHE LEGITIMATELY CANNOT COMPREHEND WHY. Women operate off instinct, emotions and reptilian brain handbooks that do not logically process information. Even their checklists such as "Must be 6 feet tall" etc. come SECONDARY TO THE REPTILIAN INSTINCT. However, even though we do not have the exact code for the Reptilian handbook - WE DO HAVE the observations of what they find interesting and worthy of attention, part of which I have listed here. And it is starting with that we can backtrack and make predictions and models based off of this information as Men who use LOGICAL and LINEAR thought patterns based on OBJECTIVE observations and FACT based evidence founded in EMPIRICAL REAL LIFE experiences (and not in hearsay as Women commonly do/believe).

Seeing my Father go through this twice I will never put all my chips in one Woman. Keeping my game sharp keeps her on her toes, keeps her guessing about if she truly understands who I really am, which maintains the attraction. If I keep evolving and becoming a different person, she will never get bored and never get tired of me. WOMEN ARE LIKE CHILDREN THEY GET BORED VERY EASILY. But at the end of the day I'm not doing this for her, it's a contingency plan for ME. If that keeps her by my side as a by-product, then so be it.

Since Women lose attraction for any number of reasons hence my prenup and my desire to increase my knowledge of game to prepare for that possibility. It can happen to any dude.

The reality is that I do things with my boys, she does things with her girls. Men and Women will never have the same interests. However, by using the tool of PERCEPTION and tricking the subconscious mind and human eye, we can create REALITIES THAT DO NOT EXIST BUT ARE SOLELY MAINTAINED BY
SUPERFICIAL ILLUSIONS.

Most Women are not conscious of this at all so DO NOT ASK THEM ABOUT THIS. Merely experiment and through trial and error, you will discover the underlying concepts are in fact true - And any game strategies based on these fundamentals you develop for yourself WILL undoubtedly WORK.

Feedback, if you made it this far would be GREATLY APPRECIATED...:jawalrus: