Unemployment for Black Men is under 5% for the first time ever

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
A lot of struggle. A lot of progress. Understand that the fact that black unemployment is at 4.7% and the overall unemployment is at 3.4% is huge. That's only a 1.3% difference. Historically black unemployment always ran 4 to 6.5% higher than the overall unemployment rate.

Mac5ADB.jpg

07AIdBz.jpg

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Not to beat a dead horse but the unemployment numbers are misleading. Are black men gainfully employed in these careers that produce wealth and can support a family?

Let me make sure to say that I agree with your overall concept.

Things are not close to fair yet.

But things are closer than before. And the entire trajectory of our economic position is improving over time.

This headline is not ultimate victory or anything close. But it is a good data point and shows that our hard work is paying off

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Still not a good thing when we have majority homeless black folks here in america...:comeon:
That is a deflection to what I presented to you.

As I mentioned in a previous post, historically the black unemployment rate runs 4% to 6.5% behind the overall unemployment rate. The fact that currently the black unemployment rate is 4.7% and the overall unemployment rate is 3.4% (only a 1.3% difference) means that there has been incredible progress black people becoming more active participants, full in the economy and closing the employment equity gap.

Below is the unemployment rate since 2000:
zLHjM1Z.jpg

Now compare that to the black unemployment rate since 2000.
uR5zf9y.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That is a deflection to what I presented to you.

As I mentioned in a previous post, historically the black unemployment rate runs 4% to 6.5% behind the overall unemployment rate. The fact that currently the black unemployment rate is 4.7% and the overall unemployment rate is 3.4% (only a 1.3% difference) means that there has been incredible progress black people becoming more active participants, full in the economy and closing the employment equity gap.

Below is the unemployment rate since 2000:
zLHjM1Z.jpg

Now compare that to the black unemployment rate since 2000.
uR5zf9y.jpg

Still doesnt satisfy me...:manny:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It's hard to get gassed on employment numbers while they juice them with gig work :yeshrug: