Unemployment for Black Men is under 5% for the first time ever

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
Dark Brandon making shyt happen

17onpolitics-biden-meme-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

You haven't even seen my true power level, jack.

africngiant

All Star
Daps
my roommate been unemployed for the last 2 years since i met him. doing nothing with classes, not leaving his room until 8pm, but had the audacity to call someone else a bum when my friend visited to tell me a story about his own roommate who wouldn’t pay rent.

shoutout to the rest of my nikkas trying though. y’all deserve the school money more than this condescending delusional lazy nikka
:camby:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Mental problems, disability, addiction. Some people aren't just 'lazy mfs' Black men can have issues that keep them from working too.
Those are valid excuses obviously we’re taking about able bodied individuals who aren’t fiends and don’t have severe mental health issues (we all deal with it).

Those people are not even included in these types of statistics.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Those are valid excuses obviously we’re taking about able bodied individuals who aren’t fiends and don’t have severe mental health issues (we all deal with it).

Those people are not even included in these types of statistics.

This is impossible to quantify, so in your view what percentage of people are like this? How do you define a subset of men who are too lazy to work, and what communities do they come from? Why blame institutional problems on individual failures at all?

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
It is easy to find a job but it is very hard to find a career that you truly love and that will produce wealth for generations to come. :yeshrug: