Universal Gears of War Movie Announced!

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'll watch it. I've always enjoyed Gears. But I think this maybe one of those situations where the IP fits as a game better than it does a movie. I feel the same way about Uncharted. As a game those are fun to play, but I feel like as a movie, it's been there done that. When it's a game, even if the story is extremely familiar in some ways, at least the gameplay mechanics can set it apart. So even though Uncharted as a story may be run of the mill, it's gameplay mechanics can still allow it to work as a game. But as a movie? I feel like it'll turn out to be just another adventure/action movie. Nothing special.

But....I'll still check them out. Not sure I'll go to the theater to see them though. Maybe Gears. In 3D I could see that being a fun night out.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol:

Besides Xbot stans, who the fukkk wants to see a Gears movie??

and before you say anything I don't give a 747 flying fukk about Uncharted movie.
What's funny about this post is the very next post is this...
PLEASE LET THIS BE GOOD..... :mjcry:

latest

4dzewjpg.gif
Greenerside :win:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hollywood will saddle it with D-List writers like they d with all video game movies. Will be :trash:

I'm not worried about the writers I think the writers will be up on their lore, I'm worried about the special efx, story and performances. I'm hoping the shyt doesnt go left. :francis:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
I'm not worried about the writers I think the writers will be up on their lore, I'm worried about the special efx, story and performances. I'm hoping the shyt doesnt go left. :francis:

The writers they hire for these movies always end up killing it along with the D-List directors. Hollywood doesn't take adapting video games into movies seriously at all. Aint a chance in hell of this being good.