Universal Healthcare works, sorry lolbertarians and conservatives

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i had to come back and laugh at china having universal healthcare :laff:

we're talking about china, the home of the 1.40 minimum wage, suicide nets on the nike factories, rainbow colored rivers and ungodly amounts of smog and last but not least, 1.3 billion people? that china? :laff:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
no one in these threads can ever name one thing that the government does efficiently :childplease:

public transportation? :mjlol:
education? :mjlol:
construction? :mjlol:

i dont trust them to carry out healthcare without it being an absolute cesspool of inefficiency and entitled, un-fireable government workers who all NEED 80% pensions
Destabilizing nations. :mjlol:

But why look that far, Medicare, medicaid, and the VA are all government run and are all more popular than private insurance.

:russ:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What that data cap look like :sas2:
its actually 12 a gig, or 45 for unlimited data. i dont use data, i have wifi everywhere so :yeshrug:

and im not some comcast apologist. they're a piece of shyt company

Destabilizing nations. :mjlol:

But why look that far, Medicare, medicaid, and the VA are all government run and are all more popular than private insurance.

:russ:
like ive said, im no opponent of medicare for all. ill vote for polticians who propose it, i just expect them to fail. but i know you arent allowed to question things in here, so forgive me :wow: