Universal... Title?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Such a dumb name. Seems like they did it just to make the Raw title seem more important than the Smackdown one.
It can't be more important because it's not the "Smackdown title". It's the WWF title that was turned into the WWE title....it has Bruno's 7 year reign tied to it...Hogan's near 4 year reign tied to it...the 8x titles Rock won, the 6x titles Austin won, the year long reign of Macho, etc. Compare that to the "Universal title"..sound like it has something to do with Univision and the pretty weather girl bytches:laugh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The WWE Infinity Championship :ohlawd:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
i of course hate it but i could see why vince would think it's genius.

foley alluded to it kind of being the WWE universe's champion, basically vince gets to kill two birds with stone.

universal = people's champion (WWE universe champion)
universal = bigger than just world champion

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I just pulled up a recap of RAW and as soon as I finished reading Universal Championship, I opened another tab to see if this was being talked about here...

I swear this company is run by robots who know nothing but what a computer tells them

Last edited:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
i of course hate it but i could see why vince would think it's genius.

foley alluded to it kind of being the WWE universe's champion, basically vince gets to kill two birds with stone.

universal = people's champion (WWE universe champion)
universal = bigger than just world champion
I see that, but why wouldn't you just have seth or roman take the title back at bg so you don't have to belittle your flagship title that has legendary lineage and just bring back the big gold belt for smackdown. That's like making your prestigious world title look like nothing by saying well we have a new title and he's bigger than than just a "world title" he's fukking universal :what:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I see that, but why wouldn't you just have seth or roman take the title back at bg so you don't have to belittle your flagship title that has legendary lineage and just bring back the big gold belt for smackdown. That's like making your prestigious world title look like nothing by saying well we have a new title and he's bigger than than just a "world title" he's fukking universal :what:

same reason why vince had paul heyman proclaim on live television that roman reigns was better than hogan, austin and rock.

he doesn't give a flying fukk what you think.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
Such a stupid ass name, shyt got me heated when they decided to go with that instead of the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. I really hope Universal sues they ass so they can change it. :lolbron:
Balor wins and HHH decides to just give him the BIG GOLD BELT instead :win: