Universal... Title?

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
i of course hate it but i could see why vince would think it's genius.

foley alluded to it kind of being the WWE universe's champion, basically vince gets to kill two birds with stone.

universal = people's champion (WWE universe champion)
universal = bigger than just world champion

Since you break it down like that, it makes a lot of sense, but the name still sucks though

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
1280px-NBC_Universal.svg.png

Not even close to a coincidence.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt. Maybe someone said this already but, After seeing this promo:

I understand why they called it the Universal title. Because they are pushing the lightweights, it would make no sense calling it a Heavyweight Championship :ohhh: Does this mean Balor will get the title? :ohhh: Universal literally meaning all weight classes.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I see that, but why wouldn't you just have seth or roman take the title back at bg so you don't have to belittle your flagship title that has legendary lineage and just bring back the big gold belt for smackdown. That's like making your prestigious world title look like nothing by saying well we have a new title and he's bigger than than just a "world title" he's fukking universal :what:
i figured the belt was going to switch shows every so many ppvs

with the #1 guy from each show fighting on the major ppv for the belt at any given time, ambrose belt gonna be TV title status in 6 months

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
There is only one man who can present the new champ with the WWE Einstein Rosen Bridge Championship

giphy.gif

Should at least have let NDT walk Stardust to the ring one time, but here's Vince's chance to make it right :ufdup:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The Universal title sounds dumb as shyt. It sounds as stupid as that TNA Global title, and matches up with it too, as the Global title was secondary to the TNA World Title

Oh shyt. Maybe someone said this already but, After seeing this promo:

I understand why they called it the Universal title. Because they are pushing the lightweights, it would make no sense calling it a Heavyweight Championship :ohhh: Does this mean Balor will get the title? :ohhh: Universal literally meaning all weight classes.

I mean, it makes sense and all, but that doesn't take away the fact that Universal Champion sounds like something a 10 year old would come up with

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
i figured the belt was going to switch shows every so many ppvs

with the #1 guy from each show fighting on the major ppv for the belt at any given time, ambrose belt gonna be TV title status in 6 months
Right, Vince just loves to shyt on everything I guess lmao