UNKNOWN BURIALS, THAT RUINED GUYS THAT WE FORGET THE BURIAL AND BLAME THEM INSTEAD

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
I don't consider Lex Luger a burial, I think he hit the plateau that the people in the company thought he could hit. Nobody ever considered him the TOP guy except Jim Herd. Luger had heat with Ric Flair I think because Flair thought he was a Jim Herd guy, the Jim Herd idea of what a wrestler should be and Flair and Herd hated each other. Flair never wanted to drop the belt to Luger for that reason and wanted to drop it to Sting instead.

Fast forward to WWF, again Lex has the look Vince loves, got a big push but when it came down to it Vince got cold feet and didn't wanna make him "the" guy.

WCW.... Easy E didn't even wanna bring him back. He didn't like Lex, Stinger had to beg for him to come back, and Easy E low-balled him and he accepted. Again, just like before, he got a nice run as a top guy but never THE guy. That's just how the cookie crumbled for Lex's career.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
@TheWhackMamba

Luger didnt beat liz, its been confirmed the domestic abuse thing was false and ahe sustained injury scraping her face falling after walkjng dogs
He also didnt drug her. Nash stated she had her own problems. Noone forced anyone to take drugs

If thats why you hate luger, relook into it because what you left on my rep page is FALSE

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@TheWhackMamba

Luger didnt beat liz, its been confirmed the domestic abuse thing was false and ahe sustained injury scraping her face falling after walkjng dogs
He also didnt drug her. Nash stated she had her own problems. Noone forced anyone to take drugs

If thats why you hate luger, relook into it because what you left on my rep page is FALSE

Thank you,.....
Like I said,....nikkaz in here running their mouths and don't know what they talembout.
Down to Liz and even citing flair wanting sting to win the belt when that is a lie.
As, luger was in the NWA already before sting.
WHEN STING WAS IN THE UWF.
OH which me and freshaig are the only guys who even cite the uwf promotion.
While most on this board are clique rules minded.
Not knowing a higher more intellectual worker and talent in hot stuff Eddie Gilbert is the guy who was what hbk wanted to be till clique rules manifested itself. So l, like is said,....nikkaz in here running their mouth errantly.
Which is now getting even further exposed as deflection away from the fact.
they don't know what they were talembout.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't consider Lex Luger a burial, I think he hit the plateau that the people in the company thought he could hit. Nobody ever considered him the TOP guy except Jim Herd. Luger had heat with Ric Flair I think because Flair thought he was a Jim Herd guy, the Jim Herd idea of what a wrestler should be and Flair and Herd hated each other. Flair never wanted to drop the belt to Luger for that reason and wanted to drop it to Sting instead.

Fast forward to WWF, again Lex has the look Vince loves, got a big push but when it came down to it Vince got cold feet and didn't wanna make him "the" guy.

WCW.... Easy E didn't even wanna bring him back. He didn't like Lex, Stinger had to beg for him to come back, and Easy E low-balled him and he accepted. Again, just like before, he got a nice run as a top guy but never THE guy. That's just how the cookie crumbled for Lex's career.

Sting was not even in the NWA when luger was going against flair originally, breh.
This is before luger was a horsemen.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
What's the best thing about seeing an art Barr post?

Knowing you can skip the next three posts

Says the clown making errant non-fact based posts about luger and making ho ass negs to other posters.
who exposed you in the Same thread.
You out here trying to front in.
You ain't never been about shyt goofie and I and this other poster in one thread just exposed that.

Now take your fukk'n L and go back under the bridge you fukkin childish Dora the explorer fueled troll.

Art Barr

TheWhackMamba

The Coli's Drop Bear
Daps
Reppin
Western Australia
Says the clown making errant non-fact based posts about luger and making ho ass negs to other posters.
who exposed you in the Same thread.
You out here trying to front in.
You ain't never been about shyt goofie and I and this other poster in one thread just exposed that.

Now take your fukk'n L and go back under the bridge you fukkin childish Dora the explorer fueled troll.

Art Barr

:umad:

:bryan:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I got a whole month as a holiday for posting smilies.
You are deflecting cause you are mad, breh.
You don't invoke any emotion out of me.
I don't be emotionally connected to clown you goof lame ass boi's around here.
You are deflecting your emotional issues and passive aggressiveness from getting tabled so bad, you still hold resentment.
Your whole shyt in this is because you have been tabled out of your goofball dementia emotional addled ass mind.

I guess you think you are some villain in my rogues gallery.
when you are so insignificant and a non-factor.
That you don't realize I have no rogue gallery.
that is how beneath me you are with no leeway.
to ever draw higher or be considered in the esteem of:

Art Barr

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
The fukk do Eddie Gilbert and HBK have to do with Lex Luger? Are you just name dropping to sound educated? As if, somehow, people don't know about Mid South/UWF.

Lex and Flair had all of ONE match before Lex joined JCP and the Horsemen, and it was is in Florida, not JCP. After that, it was 2 years before they had another singles match, AFTER Lex had been in and kicked out of the Horsemen.

Sting and Lex both showed up to JCP in 1987. Lex in January (he was a Horseman associate and member almost immediately), and Sting in March when JCP bought out the UWF. So, Sting WAS in the NWA when Lex was feuding with Flair the first and second time around. The Flair/Lex singles feud didn't start until 1988, after Lex had been booted from the Horsemen in the fall of 1987. They then feuded again in 1990 after Sting was injured, so they hastily turned Lex face and put him back with Flair as filler.

This isn't the playground anymore where you can just say shyt that can't be verified and expect people to believe it. You can't even get your own timeline examples straight.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Sting was not even in the NWA when luger was going against flair originally, breh.
This is before luger was a horsemen.

Art Barr

The match where Naitch pinned him after his knee buckled was post-Horseman years but also Flair had his feet on the ropes, lets not forget that. It wasnt a clean pin. Not a burial to me, he had only been in WCW about a year. I don't see where you go with Luger as the champ at that point, because the classic Flair-Steamboat title matches happened right after that. I do believe he would have eventually beaten Ric Flair in 1991/2 if he had never left for WWF.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The crowd with their Husky Harris chants during Bray Wyatt's debut :troll:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
This is the Damien Sandow thread

Damien was never buried. He was underused, for sure. But not buried. The only guy that has been truly buried in the past probably 7 years is Zack Ryder, who got cucked by his best friend (and super face main eventer), then murdered by Kane, then kicked in the balls by the woman involved in the cucking at WM and vanished from mainline TV for the next 3 years.

There is a big difference between being underused and straight up being made to look bad with intentional attempts to injure someone's popularity.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The match where Naitch pinned him after his knee buckled was post-Horseman years but also Flair had his feet on the ropes, lets not forget that. It wasnt a clean pin. Not a burial to me, he had only been in WCW about a year. I don't see where you go with Luger as the champ at that point, because the classic Flair-Steamboat title matches happened right after that. I do believe he would have eventually beaten Ric Flair in 1991/2 if he had never left for WWF.

The reason why NWA, never caught up to the cavernous void in draw to the wwf.
is, simply they never developed a real baby face superstar with the look by having him go over in that era.
Luger was that guy at that point who was the golden boy.
Especially after the void and loss of magnum.
Who if he never has the car crash could have equaled hogun on the opposite channel

Lex was the one principal in the entire industry who could have immediately filled that void.
If it was not tampered with and booked in perception to be as big a company changing move as hogun beating sheik.
To the point flair had already made himself into the best villain in arguable tv history not named Larry bird.
So, NWA having flair lose to luger would not have buried flair.
Plus there was always a way for flair to rebuild himself as a heel via the us title being the place maker for the number contender.
Including the fact the us title cosmetically was one of the best title of all time as well.
So just in visual perception NWA would have still kept flair a mainstay and eventually if luger had went over.
You could always book the loss and redue the chase angle the long way.
Even after flair could have cheated after reacquiring the title.
Plus, showcasing the promo after the match of lex not ever getting a rematch as well.
So, luger could have been booked and more babyfaces could have been elevated after luger with a number of different looks and aesthetics.
after luger could have been used to draw with the bland rerun type booking of the wwf.
Plus, if all else failed you could have restrapped luger with the us title the long way and changed the completion of starrcade to rival mania with the implied aesthetic of the babyface always wins.
To the point that if luger would have won against flair exactly then.
You could have continued to feed him tune up matches just like hogun would get, before the title was reserved for ppv and snme later on.
The fact NWA did not understand that rocky III changed everything.
is also why they lost the initial ability to garner a similar draw as the wwf.
When they were clearly far and away the better quality product and show.
Complete with a well booked rogues gallery of villains the wwf never had and would have easily lapped the wwf and possibly even got their own late night show like snme, too.
The adult content of the villain wins aesthetic never transistioned to an early am morning to afternoon show.
All because they lacked the golden boy gateway babyface star like hogun.
If people are not aware hogun was a Billy graham complete ripoff in every aspect as hogun in interview to sell the match.
Luger although not as adept had higher booking and quality principals in place to fill the gap at that particular time.
Plus, the NWA contingent was due a baby face win in the level at least in perception comparable to hogun in lex.
Also, were you cognitive at all back then?

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Damien was never buried. He was underused, for sure. But not buried. The only guy that has been truly buried in the past probably 7 years is Zack Ryder, who got cucked by his best friend (and super face main eventer), then murdered by Kane, then kicked in the balls by the woman involved in the cucking at WM and vanished from mainline TV for the next 3 years.

There is a big difference between being underused and straight up being made to look bad with intentional attempts to injure someone's popularity.

Damien sandow was buried and his attitude when he was forced to give up the mitb to cena.
Is why he was more than likely phased into a comedy acts.
As sandow, the entire cena program never showed any vigor or actual psychology to the mitb briefcase change.
Which related to low visual and execution quality of the match.
That at the time everyone in this forum note and filed.
Especially, when sandow was in a convincability ramp up.program character wise preceeding this.
When he was in a program with people like sheamus predating this.
Laying out guys who were typically booked to dominate him onscreen.

So, once again you are deflecting, wrong and did not know what occurred.
Yet here you are in this thread giving more bullshyt cause you got dementia based emotional problems.
Plus are not fact base and don't know what the fukk you talembout, again.

Now keep talking so I can keep expose'n and tablin you in longhand, goofie.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is the Damien Sandow thread

I gave you a rant on the sandow thing, but sandow brought that burial on to himself because of his pisspoor outing with cena to drop the mitb.

Plus, since cm punk was on his way out.
The wwf needed to distance itself from letting punk be the longest reigning champion.
Just like it distanced itself from Jericho being the undisputed champion.
All because the wwf by perception typically won't be shackled by workers being made more important than the actual brand and having a latch on point.
to draw authenicate via their tenure in the WWE if they have heat.
To the point WWE typically buried all its past top draws via squash.
To the next big aggressive talent vkm has pegged as a big deal.
From bad news squashing Billy graham, to Brock beating hogun and rocky. To cena beating an exiting lashley via a super fu.
So, sandow probably getting the booking decision after the change in direction concerning the title.
Was caught in the middle emotionally.
When he should been a consummate professional.
Using that match to showcase how convincing he was as a heel via actual ring psychology and ring work.
That he abandoned after working over and injuring cena's arm more via angle.
That when sandow never executed via psychology and the resulting match quality was hampered because of it.
We can say was possibly punished.
Which is all because of his inability to elevate his workrate.
to an acceptable quality of match needed with cena of all people.

Art Barr

Last edited: