Unpopular Movie Opinions

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
- Not saying he's a better actor, but Will Smith has more range than Denzel Washington

I would give you this, but I read an article about how Will Smith's roles have been calculated since day one.
http://www.greenbook.org/marketing-research.cfm/will-smith-business-man-06176
Meaning he was planning on doing specific types of movie roles based on the money they would generate, not his acting ability.
So because his intended purpose was to generate money, not to better his range, I'd give it to Denzel.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
- Bad Boys 1>Bad Boys 2

the only thing bad boys 2 had over 1 was the hoes and the action, other than that the main villain sucked and too much stupidity going on

part 1 with that french dude from kiss of the dragon yeah that guy can come off as pure evil sometimes, only thing i didnt like was Tea Leone with her "No Protective custody!" annoying ass

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Hangover franchise. Not impressed.

Will Ferrell. Ok...yeah...aight....I guess he's kinda funny.

Iron Man franchise. I dont give a fukk about these shyts.

I'm a black man. I've only seen The Color Purple the one time it came on BET.

Vince Vaughn. ZERO RANGE. Same for his buddy Owen Wilson.

Next Friday and Friday After Next were hilarious to me. It bugs me out when I hear ppl say Friday After Next was garbage. How can that movie be garbage when the scene where Triple OG Damon is watching the 2Pac video is in it?? Or any scene with Money Mike??

I was entertained by all 3 Toby Maguire Spider-man movies.

:manny:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
- Bourne Legacy was the best Bourne sequal
- Val Kilmer was a great Batman
- Timothy Dalton was the best Bond
- Kevin Hart is wack.
- Forest Whitaker is the most underrated actor of all time
- The Wood > The Best Man

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like a lot of these opinions aren't all that blasphemous tbh. But I'm tryna come up with some good ones and can't, so I can't say much til I'm back with some.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Johnny Depp should have been taken behind the barn after his take on Willy Wonka.

willy-wonka-wilder-300x300.jpg

Gene Wilder was my dawg. He dressed in Prince quality purple suits, the cat was swag. He had a kickass factory. The wonka wash vehicles were decked in chrome, CHROME! In the end of the movie, all he did with the contest was to find the most honest child and make his dreams come true; which gave him happiness.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
I prefer Tom Savini's Night of the Living Dead 1990 to George A Romero's Night of the Living Dead 1968. Return of the Living Dead is the greatest zombie movie ever...better than DOTD 1978, NOTLD 68, DOTD remake etc.

The Hills Have Eyes remake was way better than Wes Craven's original film.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
* "Boyz In The Hood" is an awful movie.

* "The Watchmen" is a top 10 super hero film.

* The first 8 minutes of "UP" Is a cinematic achievement. Masterpiece story telling level shyt. The rest of the film SUCKS BALLS. Cars level trash.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I prefer Tom Savini's Night of the Living Dead 1990 to George A Romero's Night of the Living Dead 1968. Return of the Living Dead is the greatest zombie movie ever...better than DOTD 1978, NOTLD 68, DOTD remake etc.

NO, Just NO NO NO. No way in hell, It's too late to even explain how wrong you are, I'll have to do that shyt in the morning or something.