Unpopular Opinion: I Agree With Dana White On Soccer(least talented sport)

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
Ehhhh, nah. I can't stand watching soccer but those top stars aren't being paid like that if they were easily replaceable.

People say stuff like this when they're ignorant about a sport. The uninitiated also believe that basketball is just running around and shooting and boxing is just punching people in the face.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
It’s an idiotic opinion and you’re an idiot by association for agreeing with that CAC garbage

Basketball and soccer are the most fun sports I’ve ever played. After a while basketball weeds you out because of physical traits. Soccer does the same to a degree (speed and physical robustness is importnant), but you’re able to influence the game more and be important no matter your height depending on your level of skill with a ball at your feet.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
The acting in that sport is top notch.... :dead: .....

:mjlol:
giphy.gif

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Hmm....I appreciate Americans giving "soccer" a chance, more than the rest of the world gives a chance to their sports, but this was an incredibly terrible take. I've seen people take up Ŕugby, Basketball in high school and go pro, for football, you have to start early. There's so much in it that if you don't play the sport, you'd never know, so let's just leave it at that.

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Ehhhh, nah. I can't stand watching soccer but those top stars aren't being paid like that if they were easily replaceable.

People say stuff like this when they're ignorant about a sport. The uninitiated also believe that basketball is just running around and shooting and boxing is just punching people in the face.

It’s an idiotic opinion and you’re an idiot by association for agreeing with that CAC garbage

Basketball and soccer are the most fun sports I’ve ever played. After a while basketball weeds you out because of physical traits. Soccer does the same, but you’re able to influence more depending on your level of skill with a ball at your feet

Hey maybe there IS “some” talent involved. I’ve just always felt like it’s the “least” talented of the major sports.
:hubie:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Not much I agree with this Trump supporting CAC Dana White on, but I’ve always felt like soccer takes the least amount of talent to play. Takes a lot of endurance, yeah. But not a lot of skill/talent. And certainly not as much as football/basketball.

Just my opinion :hubie:

Hakeem Olajuwon picked up basketball in a few short years after playing soccer for a decade, as a youth. He was still using soccer skills while he played basketball.

All you gotta be is tall with solid knees for basketball.

Daps
Idiotic take. Never heard anyone say this but Americans lose and suddenly soccer is not as good as the ones Americans are good at. I played college, y’all should shut up and educate yourselves before speaking. that’s why the rest of the world hates the USA, just dumb arrogance.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Hmm....I appreciate Americans giving "soccer" a chance, more than the rest of the world gives a chance to their sports, but this was an incredibly terrible take. I've seen people take up Ŕugby, Basketball in high school and go pro, for football, you have to start early. There's so much in it that if you don't play the sport, you'd never know, so let's just leave it at that.
Out of curiosity, like what?