Unpopular Social Opinions 21

L2014

Banned
Daps
These internet c00ns, wenches, cels, and traitors need to be shot:yeshrug:

If you black in a non black area you know how destructive these types can be in a small setting. How rejecting the only black girl on the job can ruin it for every black man there because she wants attention and so on.

Their existence does not resemble Maslows hierarchy in any sense as it seems entertainment comes first and foremost no matter the cost.

So I don’t have qualms about Damnatio memoriae in regards to those who seek to make our very real social short comings a source of entertainment and unwarranted out of place trifling hate, presented as “criticisms”.

We ain’t over here making up names to disparage our counterparts or sharing, encouraging, or praising vile supremacist to do the same.

I don’t believe it’s my job to teach these weak minded haters right from wrong. In the face of constant wrong that leads to further destruction perpetuated by ugly thirsty bytches male or female I propose we take these sick people out back and handle that.

If you not with me you against me, the cause, and the people.

I’m at war against street nikkaz, albino gorillas in corpo, and Johnny’s looking to retire off my death as well as skin folk that think I owe them something we ain’t never had.

The barbershop/locker room ain’t the war room. We need to get one together sooner than later.

IMHO

TLDR: We have a culture of Malinches and agents that are just as better off dead as they see us.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
These internet c00ns, wenches, cels, and traitors need to be shot:yeshrug:

If you black in a non black area you know how destructive these types can be in a small setting. How rejecting the only black girl on the job can ruin it for every black man there because she wants attention and so on.

Their existence does not resemble Maslows hierarchy in any sense as it seems entertainment comes first and foremost no matter the cost.

So I don’t have qualms about Damnatio memoriae in regards to those who seek to make our very real social short comings a source of entertainment and unwarranted out of place trifling hate, presented as “criticisms”.

We ain’t over here making up names to disparage our counterparts or sharing, encouraging, or praising vile supremacist to do the same.

I don’t believe it’s my job to teach these weak minded haters right from wrong. In the face of constant wrong that leads to further destruction perpetuated by ugly thirsty bytches male or female I propose we take these sick people out back and handle that.

If you not with me you against me, the cause, and the people.

I’m at war against street nikkaz, albino gorillas in corpo, and Johnny’s looking to retire off my death as well as skin folk that think I owe them something we ain’t never had.

The barbershop/locker room ain’t the war room. We need to get one together sooner than later.

IMHO

TLDR: We have a culture of Malinches and agents that are just as better off dead as they see us.
Art Barr level posting with more words

L2014

Banned
Daps
Overly aggressive online self-proclaimed colorblind nikkas can be corny and insufferable at times.
See how I did that?

Look in the mirror. nikkaz with your bullshyt ass hairline is insufferable.

Go look in the pantry. nikkaz with no pantry are corny and insufferable.

Rats find NY nikkaz corny and insufferable.