Untold story of 2pac getting jumped in San Francisco 1992

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that keefe d interview wasn't from chuck phillips fake LA Times story is it?
nah, greg kading wasn't affiliated with chuck phillips at all, as far as i know. he worked with the lapd for years before they fired him. judging from the interview, he's the one who also gave the first interrogation to keefe d. keefe was about to be a 3rd time felon, which obviously means life, so they knew they could squeeze the truth out of him(or as close as possible, without giving up what i think is the missing link)
this is the only person that has released information in regards to 2pac's death, without trying to profit from it, in one way or another. from what i understand, everything he does goes to charity. here's the first part to the report, so people know that it's real:http://api.ning.com/files/11AwE1JwV...etofKeffeeDeesinterviewwithGreg.jpg?width=750
funny enough, keefe and suge, are the only ones who are still around from this whole fiasco.
even dude's like johnny j, frank alexander, and michael moore all ended up "mysteriously" dead?
suge beat orlando's ass too, and then orlando shows up to his parole hearing and tries to lie to get him off, but the judge saw right through it.
how the fukk did this even come about? did suge give him his life back, if he would show up to this damn thing?

just some extras-michael moore's mugshot from sept 7th when police interrogated him, & johnny j revealing that people from deathrow were threatening him over playing and relasing unreleased 2pac material:
http://truthabouttupac.com/group/re...s-mugshot-face-sheet-of-keefe-dee-s-interview
keep in mind, one of the engineers from the 7 day theory album said 2pac was trying to split with the masters, but they ended up mysteriously missing. johnny j also had a bunch of unreleased masters himself.
sept 7th 1996=weird fukkin day

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is claiming Pac to be a "G" and Pac said so himself that he wasn't a Ganster. Being wild =/= being a G. Don't get that confused.
Where is your proof that Pac was being initiated on the night he fought with Orlando? Travon whispered in Pac's ear that Orlando and his boys jumped him at the mall for his Death Row chain and there was a rumour going around that Pdiddy ordered it (according to Napoleon of Outlawz). I don't know where the fukk you got the initiation shyt from because Pac never came out publicly and said he was apart of the mob.

Give me names of the informants or substantiating proof if you want to make that silly claim.
Look here young lady, the same snitches who said what Travon Lane whispered to 2Pac said it was his initiation into the gang. They also said he had recently gotten an MOB tattoo. You little homos can argue it was for Money Over bytches but your argument is weak.

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chino XL made that song about Tupac getting raped in jail when Pac was dead and no one did shyt to chino...chino can go to LA and not get touched..LA MOB Piru don't give a fukk about Pac or else they would of beat up chino...

Lol..real shyt..so shut that shyt up @Nomad1

@Heron M.O.B.

Heron .. It's quiksta from MB. Can you tell this clown what's up?

will201

Rookie
Daps
[am ousred, post: 5315941 , member: 9112"]yeah, and from what i understand, they went back to the mansion to party some more and change their clothes before going towards 662. that's where suge apparently told pac not to wear his vest. from watching that full mgm tape, and reading this confession from kefe d, i fully believe it was a setup.[/QUOTE]

Yo kastro of the outlawz said it in one of the documentaries he told pac to wear his bullet proof vest when they had linked back up at his room at the luxor hotel after the baby lane fight because of what happened and pac repeatedly told him na it's too hot for that shyt. Suge told him not to wear one is a late 90s Internet rumor

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
You don't know who Saafir is? Wow..dudes a rap legend in the underground..he originated the off beat rapping style

He took credit for that??? :mjlol:

KRS-ONE dissed MC Poet for using that style in 88' guess Kris is a time traveler :stopitslime:

What is it with cali rappers and lying they ass off

Hieroglyphics/Freestyle Fellowship/Golden State Project

All lied about starting some shyt in rap that had been around since the late 70s or late 80s :francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
He took credit for that??? :mjlol:

KRS-ONE dissed MC Poet for using that style in 88' guess Kris is a time traveler :stopitslime:

What is it with cali rappers and lying they ass off

Hieroglyphics/Freestyle Fellowship/Golden State Project

All lied about starting some shyt in rap that had been around since the late 70s or late 80s :francis:

Dude got banned like 4 years ago. This is an old ass thread.

Fred.