Untold story of 2pac getting jumped in San Francisco 1992

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yeah, Pac was the man ON WAX, not in the streets bruh. He ain't neva shout out the Sco cuz he ain't have a pass in none of the turfs :beli:. Frisco is turfed the fukk out. We don't fukk with nikkas from the other side of town, why would we fukk with some bootsie art school kid from the East Coast who ain't trapped in the hood like us confined to the block, confined to the projects like us selling dope for a living? :comeon: Pac got his music career on in the Bay, he didn't get his thug on by any means. Lakeview and Hunters Point at the time was nothing but savs tryna survive and was never on that Hollywood shyt. Where are the pics of Pac on Harbor Road in the Point or Randolph in the View? :dead: The streets and this Rap shyt are one in the same in the Bay which is why so many local rappers have fallen victim to being tested for the authenticity of their lyrical subject matter.

BUT, Frisco nikkas did respect Pac for his music. He was a dope artist, but he was not with the shyt like some of you stans seem to believe. Pac didn't have a arrest record until he got a record deal. Somehow, I don't think he was living outta control drinking in excess, smoking weed and thuggin when he was in Baltimore as an older teenager. This is your thug Jesus at 17 years old :lolbron:

Hypothetically speaking, what would you do if 4 nikkas had guns on you and told you to run your shyt?

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its useless arguing back and forth with some of these clowns, Most of these dudes are scared to even to hang out in black neighborhoods before 10 let alone mix it up with street nikkas like Pac did. But you'll find these same cats in different posts talking that "JT DA GAWD!" "Beibervelli" or dikk riding Lil B, Drake or Kanye. You know who's really white in post like these.
Bruh you're right. I laid down the facts and these guys are straight up ignoring it and they keep feeding on their fictional character of Pac. I'll let them believe their crap but my facts are all over the internet for them to see so I was indeed wasting my time with these crab ass nikkas.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
***snorts 31mins****

Lesane said it himself, he wanted to be buried a G , have gangsta parties. and the heartz of men.

Cannot forget the Gangsta team he was apart of.

So what did G mean?

Gremlin?
Gentlemen?
Good Guy?
God?
Grandpa?
Gopher?
Gorilla?
Gene Okerland?

You cannot flip the true meaning of G because, you a 2pac fan, everybody from Spice 1, Mc Eiht, Ice Cube, W.c, Dj Quik, Snoop all spoke on what it meant to be a G.

Dj Quik even broke Mc Eihts name down to let it be known, he was a studio Gangster.

Face it your boy was a hypocrite, spoke all the time in the media even in songs, about raising the youth to be strong, telling women to be strong...even spoke on politics, trying to get all these powerful messages out, and at the same time when the mic is off and the cameras are gone, he gets caught up in situations where he is labeled as a rapist, bragging about fornicating with his ex-bestfriend wife, throwing temper tantrums on movie sets, being part of black on black crime.

He went against the same code, his mom, stepfather, and other members in his family circle (the panthers) put their lives on the line for. What is the use of screaming Mutulu, Geronimo,Mumia, Sekou and the rest of the political prisoners, when you being a nikka, out doing the exact opposite of what they stood for.

Pac is no different than all of the black preachers in megachurches, the Td Jakes, Creflo Dollars, etc, they tell nikkas what they wanna hear, cash out on you nikkas then its fukk you nikkas. If injustice occurs to the race none of these nikkas are nowhere to be found.

Pac specifically said he was not a Gangster. He closely associated himself with former gangster (fellows like Big Syke and Inglewood Crip) but he was heavily associated with the Gang culture when he signed to Death Row Records. My point to DannyUp was that Pac wasn't a Ganster like Orlando Anderson and he wasn't initiated to a Gang like he claims.

I also never said he wasn't a hypocrite (like any other rapper that would preach one thing then completely preach an entirely different thing that ends up contradicting each other). You're right that some of his actions would contradict his own and the Panther's philosophy as well. Pac had a promising future and he was smart but he just hung out with low life nikkas that have a lifestyle that his oblivious to intelligence, creating better communities, or what ever have you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hypothetically speaking, what would you do if 4 nikkas had guns on you and told you to run your shyt?

True.

The streets don't love nobody. Thats why rappers get robbed all the time no matter what the city. When you are on TV everyday with champagne, jewelry, the freshest gear/kicks, bad bytches and new Lexuses on deck at all times, nikkas in the hood is gone be mad and the funk might be on when you slide through the set. :demonic: Crabs in a bucket. :manny:

Thats why its no coincidence that rappers who get the most respect in the hood and still have a hood pass ain't on TV with all that extravagant shyt talmbout how much fetti they might got. The Bay is the perfect example. Hella rappers that got pounds of respect in the streets of the Bay is virtually unknown outside of the Bay. For example, Cellski from my old hood can slide through any turf in Frisco and prolly Oakland without a problem and nikkas know who he is yet next to nobody knows who that nikka is in Philly, New York, Miami etc.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True.

The streets don't love nobody. Thats why rappers get robbed all the time no matter what the city. When you are on TV everyday with champagne, jewelry, the freshest gear/kicks, bad bytches and new Lexuses on deck at all times, nikkas in the hood is gone be mad and the funk might be on when you slide through the set. :demonic: Crabs in a bucket. :manny:

Thats why its no coincidence that rappers who get the most respect in the hood and still have a hood pass ain't on TV with all that extravagant shyt talmbout how much fetti they might got. The Bay is the perfect example. Hella rappers that got pounds of respect in the streets of the Bay is virtually unknown outside of the Bay. For example, Cellski from my old hood can slide through any turf in Frisco and prolly Oakland without a problem and nikkas know who he is yet next to nobody knows who that nikka is in Philly, New York, Miami etc.
The Bay is crazy in general lol. Im going to go back to Oakland and Frisco one day though to meet up with family.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i always wondered that....they were able to locate Pac in like under an hour, know what street he was on and everything....and this is vegas mind you during fight weekend, it's mayhem at that time.
yeah, and from what i understand, they went back to the mansion to party some more and change their clothes before going towards 662. that's where suge apparently told pac not to wear his vest. from watching that full mgm tape, and reading this confession from kefe d, i fully believe it was a setup.
The 'Keffe D' Tapes: 10 Highlights of Confession From Gangster Who Says Sean Combs Hired Him to Kill Tupac

"A barrel-chested black man with a front tooth missing, relaxed yet instinctively cautious, is seated across from four spellbound cops in a glass-walled conference room at 8200 Wilshire Blvd."

So begins today's LA Weekly expose on new revelations in the double murder investigation of L.A. rapper Tupac Shakur and his New York competition, Biggie Smalls.

For West Coast hip-hop loyalists, the confession of interest is that of Duane Keith "Keffe D" Davis, who says Sean "Diddy" Combs offered him $1 million to kill Tupac and his manager, Suge Knight. But that's just the tip of the iceberg:

A three-hour recording of Keffe D's admissions, lifted from LAPD archives by ex-Detective Greg Kading and reviewed by the Weekly, paints a colorful backstory of the events leading up to Shakur's murder. Here are 10 insane highlights.

10. Cops have been following Keffe D for the last year, gathering enough evidence about the PCP ring he's been running to put him away for 25 years to life -- motivation for him to become an informant on the Shakur case. In this clip, Detective Kading and Keffe D establish the terms of the agreement.

Detective Kading: "What about that whole shyt about Tupac?" [Referring to a statement the gangster gave to the FBI in 1997, saying he had nothing to do with the murder and guessing that Suge Knight may have killed Shakur for threatening to leave Death Row Records.]
Keffe D: "Oh, that was bullshyt."
Detective Kading: "OK. ... Keffe, today what we're going to do, we're just going to go over with a fine-toothed comb the Las Vegas incident. ... But we do have to emphasize to you that everything in this report has to be right on, because if down the road it's determined that some of these details are incorrect, then everything's off the table. So everything in this report cannot be like that report."
Keffe D: "Like I said that day, don't bullshyt me, and I won't bullshyt you."

9. Keffe D makes sure detectives know who they're dealing with.

Keffe D: "I'm a dangerous motherfukker without smoking weed, dude. I get mad easy, you know what I'm saying?"
LAPD Detective Daryn Dupree: "We know you, man. We know what you can and can't do."
Federal agent: "That's how [Detective Kading] is without coffee."
Keffe D: "Keep me calm. Keep me from hurting people, man."

8. Keffe D describes the moment his nephew, Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson, allegedly shot Shakur. (See official cast of characters for more.)

Detective Kading: So Orlando shot across Dre?
Keffe D: "He leaned over, and Orlando rolled down the window, and popped him. If they would have drove on my side, I would have popped them. But they was on the other side."
Federal agent: "Where does [Baby Lane] get the gun from?"
Keffe D: "A little secret compartment that popped up."
Federal agent: "In the armrest?"
Keffe D: "Yeah."
Detective Kading: "Was it a Glock?"
Detective Kading: ".40?"
Keffe D: "Yeah. And I ain't ever told nobody that story, man."

6. Keffe D says he was introduced to Combs through another Crip named "Zip," who was also in on the million-dollar deal. However, Keffe D adds that he personally got on Combs' good side by lending him his car to use in Usher's first music video.

Keffe D: "We met the boy [Combs] at the -- he gave a BET party, or the BET awards, its like '92 or '93, at the club on Santa Monica. And uh, Mary J was [there]. And the tall dude, used to have the dreads, he's with Aftermath now, what's his name?"
Federal agent: "Busta Rhymes?"
Keffe D: Busta Rhymes. ... Me and him almost got in a fight. I was suited ... He thought he was all big shyt. I was all, 'We going to beat the fukk out of that boy.' He threw his drink on me, and I was like, 'Motherfukker!' Yeah, that's the first day I met Puff [Combs]. ... And after that they used my car in the video."
Detective Dupree: "Which car was that?"
Keffe D: "A '64 Chevy I had."
Detective Dupree: "What color was it?"
Keffe D: "Brown. "Usher, he had Usher... It was Usher's video, and Puff [Combs] was driving the car."
Detective Dupree: "You remember the song?"
Keffe D: "'Can I Get With It.' That was his first song ever -- Usher's first song ever. He was in a Lakers uniform, and [Combs] had the little kid dancing on the car. When I got it back, it was fukked up, and he paid to get it repainted. He sent me $2500 for that."

5. Investigators ask Keffe D when the animosity between Bad Boy Entertainment and Death Row Records first began.

Detective Dupree: "Did Puffy have a place out here [in Los Angeles]?"
Keffe D: "He used to stay if Shug was outta here. ... He was scared shytless."
Detective Dupree: "So that beef had started by then?"
Keffe D: "No, it started when they went out to that award show..."

4. By Keffe D's account, Zip, Combs and himself discussed the hit on Shakur once at a concert in Anaheim and "a couple of times" at Greenblatts Deli on the Sunset Strip.

Detective Kading: "Tell us what happened that made it something other than just him frustrated and boasting -- 'Man, I'll give you guys anything.' What made it specific, like, 'Hey, I'm serious, I want you guys to kill these guys'?"
Keffe D: "When he told me at Greenblatts."
Detective Kading: "How'd that go, like what was the conversation?"
Federal agent: "And who's 'he'?"
Keffe D: "Puff."
Detective Kading: "How's the conversation go? ... We need really specific details regarding that."
Keffe D: "We wanted a million."
Detective Kading: All right, so you meet him at Greenblatts. For lunch or dinner or what?"
Keffe D: "This was dinner, in the evening."
Detective Kading: "Who else was there?"
Keffe D: "All of us -- Corey, everybody. All our crew."
Detective Kading: "Everybody's hearing this conversation between you and Puff?"
Keffe D: "He was talking to me. ... When we got there we was laughing at him, cause he was with this broad that sucked dikk, and sucked every dikk in there, and he's all held up kissing with her. We was laughing like a motherfukker. He's like, 'Man, what you laughing at dog?' Man, don't just come out here and get any broad, dog. ... He took me downstairs and he's like, 'Man, I wanna get rid of them dudes, man.' ... I was like, 'We'll wipe their ass out quick, man. It's nothing.'"

3. The motivation behind Combs' alleged order to kill Knight and Shakur, says Keffe D, was fear that the other side would strike first.

Detective Dupree: "When [Combs] asked about [Shakur and Knight], would he always say both of them?"
Keffe D: "He added the boy [Shakur] on after he made a record."
Detective Dupree: "Before that it was just Suge? And then after 'Hit 'Em Up' came out?"
Keffe D: "Yeah, yeah, that pissed [Combs] off."

2. Keffe D says he's known Suge Knight since childhood, growing up on the streets of Compton. So when Keffe D first started hanging out with Combs, he says the Death Row boss kept badgering him, like, how you meet them guys? "Same way I met you, motherfukker," he remembers answering. (Aka, the drug trade.) Making the moment they lock eyes during the 1996 shooting even more dramatic:

Keffe D: "We came up Harmon, got to Las Vegas Boulevard, and shyt, here he come in that BMW. ... Broads like, 'Tupac! Tupac!' and we like, 'There they go!' Made a U-turn, we wasn't supposed to make a U-turn. ... And they was in the middle lane, and we just pulled up on the side and checked every car to see where they was."
Detective Kading: "So Lane starts blasting and Suge looks over and sees you?"
Detective Kading: "He looks right at you?"
Keffe D: "Yeah, he looked at me. ... We've known each other since we was seven or eight years old."
Detective Kading: "He looks over at you, and then, Tupac's busy getting shot -- story is tupac's either trying to get out of the way..."
Keffe D: "He's in the backseat or something."
Detective Kading: "What do you see happening?"
Keffe D: "I see the bullet go in Shug's head. I thought he was dead. I thought he was dead. It must have scraped him or something, in the head or something. ... I thought he was dead."

1. Most ironically, Keffe D says he never got the money Combs had allegedly offered him. Word on the street, according to Keffe D, is that Combs gave half the reward to Zip (seeing as Suge Knight was still alive), and Zip never relayed it back to its rightful owner. This might have been the fateful mistake that led to Keffe D's confession:

Detective Kading: "Since you've been out of prison, have you talked to Zip?"
Keffe D: "Not one time."
Detective Kading: "What about Puffy?"
Keffe D: "I tried to call them several times though ... If he would have just given us half the money, I would have stayed strong."
http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/318239/keefe-d-from-compton-crip-says-puffy-paid-him-a-million-to-kill-tupac-and-suge
the only thing i'm wondering is, who's the one who was working on the inside? there's no way you just randomly find someone like that on the strip, especially during the huge events that were going on at the time. on top of that, kefe was the one who said that suge had it setup, the first time he was interrogated. has the dude who whispered into 2pac's ear ever spoke anything on this situation?

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is claiming Pac to be a "G" and Pac said so himself that he wasn't a Ganster. Being wild =/= being a G. Don't get that confused.
Where is your proof that Pac was being initiated on the night he fought with Orlando? Travon whispered in Pac's ear that Orlando and his boys jumped him at the mall for his Death Row chain and there was a rumour going around that Pdiddy ordered it (according to Napoleon of Outlawz). I don't know where the fukk you got the initiation shyt from because Pac never came out publicly and said he was apart of the mob.

Give me names of the informants or substantiating proof if you want to make that silly claim.
breh don't even bother with them. The moment they' see they're gonna lose an argument they go back to the "trolling" fallback angle

Day_Walker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, Pac was the man ON WAX, not in the streets bruh. He ain't neva shout out the Sco cuz he ain't have a pass in none of the turfs :beli:. Frisco is turfed the fukk out. We don't fukk with nikkas from the other side of town, why would we fukk with some bootsie art school kid from the East Coast who ain't trapped in the hood like us confined to the block, confined to the projects like us selling dope for a living?
Breh you better be able to prove you from the streets and about that life or you just come across as some hating as ethug which is the more likely scenario.

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear Lord...here we go again.

Pac wasn't a God. He was a great rapper that made timeless records. He was a confused individual, who probably got beat and he beat others up. Was he a super thug like Bishop or Birdie? No. He was a celebrity, who had some legitimate beefs and some created for the purposes of entertainment. Add the liquor and probably drugs, the paranoia after he got shot - he literally lived the fast life, unable to cope with a thousand things on his mind.
The sad part is, everybody talking this and that after his death. I bet there are plenty of people that still hate his guts today but won't say it because of his fanbase, which is still huge. At the same time, most of them appreciate his music, but not his persona.

Do I or should as a listener care if he beat up some nobody in Marin City in 1992? No. Do I honestly believe that Jay-Z was a major drug dealer back in 88? The desperate need for role models can really be seen in this thread alone...

At the end of the day, all that really matters is life and music. Pac lost his, but he left us a great legacy of records. That's it.

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
yeah, and from what i understand, they went back to the mansion to party some more and change their clothes before going towards 662. that's where suge apparently told pac not to wear his vest. from watching that full mgm tape, and reading this confession from kefe d, i fully believe it was a setup.

that keefe d interview wasn't from chuck phillips fake LA Times story is it?

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Them San Francisco nikkas don't play. My pops and I were rolling around in a jeep in like '89 or something like that and 2 of them ran up on us at a red light and yanked us out of the vehicle. nikka was like 6'8" with braids wearing a jumpsuit with no shirt on underneath, open faced slapped my pops to the ground and got in the jeep and started to drive off.

They couldn't drive stick though so it kept stalling down the road and some firemen saw what happened and ran up on them and got the car back. He actually wrecked it the next day hitting the side of a Wendy's drive thru

Whatever the fukk this thread bout should've ended at this point...

Son you saw your father get bytch slapped and jacked...