Upcoming PS4 Firmware 3.0 to Add YouTube Streaming, Uploading Clips to Twitter and Lots More

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if Google/Youtube will be able to allow people to stream games at 1080p/60fps... Twitch is locked at 720p/30fps on consoles.

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Twitch bout to go to the bushes :francis:
Not anytime soon. People have got big followings on Twitch and with how stingy Youtube will be with copyrighted music, I can see that being a problem with some streamers who always have music playing in the background in their streams.

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
Not anytime soon. People have got big followings on Twitch and with how stingy Youtube will be with copyrighted music, I can see that being a problem with some streamers who always have music playing in the background in their streams.

True.

Twitch has potential to even be better than it is right now. Didn't Amazon buy them? I haven't seen any changes from the result of that. :martin:

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
True.

Twitch has potential to even be better than it is right now. Didn't Amazon buy them? I haven't seen any changes from the result of that. :martin:
Amazon copped them, but before this Youtube push, they probably felt comfortable. Now with this comp coming in, they'll have to step their game up.

Like I said, if Youtube pulls off 1080p/60fps on consoles, and lets me archive the videos like Twitch, I'll start streaming on there.

Not like I have thousands of followers anyway, and I mainly do it just to have the gameplay saved
:dead:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youtube really going for that streaming spot if that's the case.

told you there is always the possibilty of getting replaced....pretty sure they saw/heard about what was coming down the pipeline, so they were trying to keep all the business relationships as smooth as possible, that's why they banned that WYL cat...

as for this: we'll see how it plays out...cats are comfortable and settled in with twitch, so it'll take something different (better broadcast specs, easier to broadcast, etc.) to get them to switch over....dont think the decision will have anything to do with followers...cause where ever they go, their followers will follow....

MidniteJay

η„‘ζ•΅
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, if Youtube pulls off 1080p/60fps on consoles, and lets me archive the videos like Twitch, I'll start streaming on there.

Same here. I'd also get in the habit streaming more if Youtube does that. Had a game on TLOUR a few weeks back where I wiped out a team by myself during sudden death. It was crazy luck but that shyt had me jacked on adrenaline and I didn't even save it. :mjcry:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
YouTube isn't the premiere streaming site for gaming. They're a long way away from that.

It's only a matter of time though. They already have the resources, Google's money, and over a billion users.

Twitch has much to worry about if YouTube decides to ease up on copyright policies regarding background music.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
Still no damn folders or organization options, come on Sony :snoop:

Rain

πŸ‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Still no damn folders or organization options, come on Sony :snoop:
I forgot I had Tomb Raider still installed on my PS4. I hadn't played it in months and that shyt fukking disappeared on my list of games :russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I forgot I had Tomb Raider still installed on my PS4. I hadn't played it in months and that shyt fukking disappeared on my list of games :russ:

Isn't there that game library folder you have stored at the end of your list though?!?!

ps4-game-library-1.jpg

:dahell: