Upcoming Tunnel EP (Vote for the Theme in here)

What should be be the theme for the 1st Tunnel Ep

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how many people do we have doing it? if we have 12 people producing, maybe 4 can do soul beats, 4 can do horror, 4 can do trap or 3 can do soul, 3 horror, 3 tv, 3 movies.

or why dont we leave it open for interpretation and people just submit something from this categories- so we have a conglomerate or an amalgam of of beats that really shows what the coli is about sports, hip-hop and piff :wow:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
how many people do we have doing it? if we have 12 people producing, maybe 4 can do soul beats, 4 can do horror, 4 can do trap or 3 can do soul, 3 horror, 3 tv, 3 movies.

or why dont we leave it open for interpretation and people just submit something from this categories- so we have a conglomerate or an amalgam of of beats that really shows what the coli is about sports, hip-hop and piff :wow:

I doubt 12 producers are even going to be interested in doing this project. Cat's always fizzle out anyway. That's why the theme is a good look, because it allows for the 4-5 serious cats to come together and focus on something while creating different approaches to it. If we can accomplish that 1st, we can always expand later on. When you try to please everyone and try to involve too many heads, progress slows down and nothing gets done.

Nobody is stopping nikkas from working together and creating their own projects. I do that for myself all the time.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I doubt 12 producers are even going to be interested in doing this project. Cat's always fizzle out anyway. That's why the theme is a good look, because it allows for the 4-5 serious cats to come together and focus on something while creating different approaches to it. If we can accomplish that 1st, we can always expand later on. When you try to please everyone and try to involve too many heads, progress slows down and nothing gets done.

Nobody is stopping nikkas from working together and creating their own projects. I do that for myself all the time.

im going to try to get on this regardless of the theme, so whatever it boils down to i'll get down. ive been doing some digging and trying to incorporate- for movies are we talking movie scores? tv to me just seems like theme songs...

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
im going to try to get on this regardless of the theme, so whatever it boils down to i'll get down. ive been doing some digging and trying to incorporate- for movies are we talking movie scores? tv to me just seems like theme songs...

Movies is mostly like scores or vocal samples from the film

Tv shows can be theme songs, but it can also mean scores as well since some shows have great music to them.

Once the voting is over and we know which theme we're going to rock with...We can come up with a standard or guideline that all the beats can fall under for the themed project.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Horror is not only strictly Trap beats. A lot of raw Boom-Bap have a spooky vibe to it like this below:

There's lots of spooky stuff sampled in Hip-Hop.
If it's gonna be the Horror-Theme i'm just going to sample a score of a Horror-movie. simple as that.
I know i can do it.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
I even think songs like Come Clean/D. Original by Jeru The Damaja are kinda scary.

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
Video-games would be fun to since there are a lot of 8-bit plugins that give that retro viddy-game sound.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Trap/Wavy theme is in the lead, but shyt's still close.

Poll is only going to be up for another day so if you ain't vote yet, please do so.