Update :50 people killed by shooter inside Florida gay night club(Worst mass shooting in US history)

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
There's gonna be more than 50 dead by the end of this. That place is like two blocks from several hospitals and still they couldn't save them. Holy shyt

Imhotep2

Superstar
Daps
Christ, That man Must've had some sort of weapons training. They say there were 300 people in that club, and 103 people were shot. So imagine you walk in the club with 2 of your friends, 1 out of 3 of y'all will be either shot or killed. Amazing how efficient that shooter was, That death toll will probably rise to 70. :mjcry:

So many political agendas will be made based off this shooting :whoo::
1: Ban muslims
2: Gun control
3: Mass homophobia

All this in an election year, unbelievable

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Christ, That man Must've had some sort of weapons training. They say there were 300 people in that club, and 103 people were shot. So imagine you walk in the club with 2 of your friends, 1 out of 3 of y'all will be either shot or killed. Amazing how efficient that shooter was, That death toll will probably rise to 70. :mjcry:

So many political agendas will be made based off this shooting :whoo::
1: Ban muslims
2: Gun control
3: Mass homophobia

All this in an election year, unbelievable

Sometimes the rounds go through people and hit others. Just some perspective about the count. If you have all of these people close together, and depending on what ammo is being used, it would be very easy for one round to hit multiple people.

Even so, 50 killed with a rifle and a handgun is a lot of people. I don't want to use the word effective, but I don't know what else I can use to describe it.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
shyt was crazy. I'm mingling having a good time about to take some tail home and :bustback: shots rang out :martin:. Luckily I was close to the emergency exit and I was gone. Got in my car and hauled ass. I hear dude killed about 50 people :whew:. I'm glad I got out of there when I did. Ya boy flea could of been a goner y'all :sadcam:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
MMmmmmm actually the 2 worst mass shootings in us history were the one with the kids in the north east and the waco killing.