Update: Cotto vs Martinez to be at 159lb Catchweight

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Lets take a step back here fellas :whoa:

Lets stop all that other nonsense. So back to the fight, Will the winner fight Golovkin? :upsetfavre:
Serg (and his manager) are avoiding GGG like the Black plague breh.

I bet if Martinez wins, he will probably use that to get a fight with Mayweather and/or Canelo

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
ive referred to him as maravilla on here too.

but his true name to the fans is sexy sergio :noah:

if i had a girl id offer her to maravilla becasue hes clearly sexier and a better boxer than me :noah:
XS8uOkM.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lets take a step back here fellas :whoa:

Lets stop all that other nonsense. So back to the fight, Will the winner fight Golovkin? :upsetfavre:
Golovkin would deserve to fight the winner of this fight ? Because he's fighting osama bin laden in Monte Carlo :childplease:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Prolly not...if cotto wins im sure Floyd will come knocking..wanting a chance to become the man at 160 and what better way to do it then fighting someone you've already beaten..cotto will entertain the rematch for revenge and money...if cotto went after golovkin next if he wins the title id respect the hell out of that move and prolly buy the PPV
Pat you think GGG would deserve to fight winner of cotto/martinez in say October? Who'd his second opponent of the year be?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Pat you think GGG would deserve to fight winner of cotto/martinez in say October? Who'd his second opponent of the year be?
if GGG can hold on to his belt for those 2 defenses then yes he should get the winner of that fight later in the year Either one are money fights at 160. i have no idea on who would be his second opponent..for all i know it would prolly be a stay busy fight and/or he'll drag kirkland up to 160 if those rumors turn out to be true

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Not sure how anyone doesn't think GGG wouldn't be deserving of a Sergio fight. I thought that was THE fight at 160 everyone wanted to happen. Sure, after Sergio there isnt a #2 who has cleaned out the rest of the division...but put me in the camp that based on what I have seen I think GGG is the second best behind Martinez (with Martinez' age and injuries I would favor GGG in a fight). Sergio has said he would fight GGG...word has been that DiBella didn't want it. Plus it would not have been smart to make it his first fight back...I think if Sergio beats Cotto and GGG wins his first two fights of the year (rumor is that April will be vs Kirkland, Geale, or Lee) than Sergio needs to be heavily scrutinized if he doesn't consider GGG.

I dont think Floyd would move up to fight Sergio...but I think a Cotto victory would make things very interesting in regards to Floyd going after a 160 lb title...seeing as he already beat Cotto. It would sell well too, Cotto has hardcore fans, he provided Floyd's most recent semi-competitive fight, Cotto would be back with a huge win, and Floyd could capture another division title...I love everything about it.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Sexy gonna embarrass Angel. I think Angel fighting at 160 hurts his strengths, sexy gonna have his way with Angel's hide.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I need this fight and then OutKast at the Governor's Ball the next day. :bryan:

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Golovkin would deserve to fight the winner of this fight ? Because he's fighting osama bin laden in Monte Carlo :childplease:
Eat a dikk lame :childplease:

What i said was clearly a desperate attempt to change the direction of this thread. The Coli fakkits we're all showing up calling Sergio sexy saying they wanna suck him and sh*t. This is boxing, this aint no f*ckin rainbow parade :scusthov:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Eat a dikk lame :childplease:

What i said was clearly a desperate attempt to change the direction of this thread. The Coli fakkits we're all showing up calling Sergio sexy saying they wanna suck him and sh*t. This is boxing, this aint no f*ckin rainbow parade :scusthov:

Picture-92.jpg

espn_2011bww_19.jpg

:wow: