Update page 11: Brehs I accidentally ate weed cookies 24 minutes ago and idk what to do.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Edibles are demonic. That shyt will have you in the most powerful state of high for HOURS. 8-12 hours just as high as can be and that bytch won't let off, you can sleep, eat, shower, it'll still be high intensity no matter what you try to do. Next day your brain and body feel like it spent a week on the space station. It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't last so long. 2-3 hours then taper off, but that shyt is 0-200 and stay at 200, deep in the red for 10 hours. :what:

Waking up HIgh is the craziest feeling I have ever lived through. Like out kicking it at 3 is ate a brownie, went home and woke up around 9 am stoned out of my mind. I'm better at not eating to much now, but my wife on edibles is either having a great time laughing and giggling or "laying in bed tweaking like she's on a life raft and cant get up or she'll drown" high.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
My first time eating edibles a few weeks back and I ate 5, I was fukking tweaking. Had the shakes and everything. I slept 24 hours aftwrwards.

An African thought his shyt was laced :pachaha:

Wanna try them again but would like a more reputable place to buy them in atlanta

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
I'm back at work fellas :francis:

Soooooo here is how things went yesterday....

After I ate them things my homegirl came to me and told me they had weed in them. I told her I thought the were regular spice flavored cookies ( she makes all type of weird desserts but they usually be good) and she basically said nah you fukked up:usure:

I ended up just dipn from work cause I didn't want to lose my job. I told my boss I had diarrhea through an email and left

I don't know what part of the drive home they kicked in but man they did:mjcry: I would go over bumps in the road but felt like my car never came back down to touching the road

I got to my apartment and started walking in which felt like a mile away. When I finally got to my door it was locked so I sat next to it and almost cried cause I thought somebody locked me out cause I was being irresponsible.:sadcam: I knew I needed to eat to offset the thc but I was too scared to go driving again so I just looked at my keys and debated.

Thats when I remembered I locked my door this morning cause ya know that's what ppl do when they leave their crib:francis:

So I get in and immediately start trying to make a sandwich but I couldn't move fast enough.

After this things get blurry and all I remember was my cat looking at me from across the room disgusted at my actions like :scust:

My fiancé said when she found me I was a sleep in our bed with a piece of bread tucked in next to me :gucci:

Apparently I called her and told her what happened (don't remember)

And apparently I also posted an update to here (don't remember)

Moral of the story is don't do drugs and don't eat food other people at your job made:mjcry:

Be thankful it could've went way worse. Here's what happened to me the first time. Luckily for me now, I am comfortable and I love you.
Since we're sharing edible stories I'll share mine:lolbron:

Freshman year of college one of my boys tells me his homie is pulling up with some weed brownies and asked if I wanna try some. I'm like aight cool.:patrice:

*Record scratch*

This is the part where I fukked up at, first of all Ive only smoked once before that, and it was 10th grade in high school. Boy was I in store for something :wow:

So the night goes on and we're hungry as shyt so we get some Chinese, 30 min after we finish grubbing bruh pulls out the brownies.

He breaks off half and hands it to me, I eat the whole half as soon as I get it:ehh:

10 min go by

Me: man this shyt wack I don't feel shyt :stopitslime:

20 min go by,

Me: see this is why I don't smoke weed, shyt is mad overrated:francis:

My homie: word? You want another half.

Me:aight :yeshrug:

1 hr later and I randomly start laughing uncontrollable, happy thoughts start popping into my head, rainbows starts forming and in the fukking wall I kid you not, I see myself Turning into a fukking Timmy turner character.

we hear a knock. Then paranoia happens

I dive into the bed and Everything around me turns super bright orange I start feeling extremely hot and everyone's voices turns super deep and slow.

Now in my mind I automatically assume that these nikkas are the devil and their trying to kill me. I start pointing and screaming,

"Devil!"
"Devil!"
"Get away from me you devils"

As soon as they turn around, mind you I have my sneakers off.

I fukking take off sprinting out the door. These nikkas start chasing after me, but I am scared out my mind. They end hitting up my other boys to help catch me.

So here I am sprinting at 2am around campus, in socks high as fukk being chased by 5 people.

Then i started smacking the bytches asses I was running by, flashed my dikk to a few :huhldup:

Got to the outside basketball court begged for a basketball then proceeded to air ball 3 freethrows :snoop:.

Every one helps carries me back to my room. I Throw up pass out, then proceeded to sleep for 16hours.

Moral of the story: fukk DRUGS

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
yoo op reminded me the time i took edibles, we combined that shyt with shrooms, oh lawd what was we thinking :mjlol:

gIcF3Ta.jpg

Last edited: