*Update* Whole Arrest Video - Sandra Bland.Murdered By Police In Texas Jail - Claiming Its A Suicide

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Did you watch the whole thing? Can you summarize it?

Pig lied through his teeth basically. There was no reason for her to be firstly stopped and then secondly arrested. He basically arrested her, because she ethered his ass with words........Then she turns up hung....:comeon:....:dead:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Pig lied through his teeth basically. There was no reason for her to be firstly stopped and then secondly arrested. He basically arrested her, because she ethered his ass with words........Then she turns up hung....:comeon:....:dead:
:mjcry: Damn, man people always talking make sure you know your rights bla bla bla but that shot dont matter when it comes to us. Then this pig was fired for racism before? It's sickening! Wtf are we really suppose to do? A couple of weeks ago i got pulled over cause i was driving my brother in laws car and i made my nephew turn his camera on and turned on my voice recorder cause i was so fukking scared. Like my heart was literally pounding out my chest. You can't be black and get pulled over and not think that it might be your last night living.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjcry: Damn, man people always talking make sure you know your rights bla bla bla but that shot dont matter when it comes to us. Then this pig was fired for racism before? It's sickening! Wtf are we really suppose to do? A couple of weeks ago i got pulled over cause i was driving my brother in laws car and i made my nephew turn his camera on and turned on my voice recorder cause i was so fukking scared. Like my heart was literally pounding out my chest. You can't be black and get pulled over and not think that it might be your last night living.

I've been hemmed up and followed/harrassed by so many cops throughout my life, its ridiculus, I could've sued these bytches so many times, but I knew it would get nowhere or I would end up like her.......

This sister should not be dead, she should not have even been stopped, she basically ethered his ass with words and he couldn't take it, believe me I know for a fact she was murdered in that jail, just based off tbis video alone.................:what: I've seen so many cacs do so much unlawful shyt on the road it ain't funny and it be cops damn near everywhere, yet they seem to only get after us.......

In 2015, you not only have to luck out to survive the initial encounter, you have to hope you not killed in the jails......after you do survive the encounter.........

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I've been hemmed up and followed/harrassed by so many cops throughout my life, its ridiculus, I could've sued these bytches so many times, but I knew it would get nowhere or I would end up like her.......

This sister should not be dead, she should not have even been stopped, she basically ethered his ass with words and he couldn't take it, believe me I know for a fact she was murdered in that jail, just based off tbis video alone.................:what: I've seen so many cacs do so much unlawful shyt on the road it ain't funny and it be cops damn near everywhere, yet they seem to only get after us.......

In 2015, you not only have to luck out to survive the initial encounter, you have to hope you not killed in the jails......after you do survive the encounter.........
Dude its crazy you basically have to act like a timid little bytch i front of these people. And you know most black people have to much pride to act like that, but my nephew was in the car with me, tall darkskin lanky kid with a full beard i wasn't taking no chances. I just thank god i was the one driving and not him. I feel so bad for this sister, had a lot going for her then bam just like that she was taken out by evil. By the people that is supposedly here to protect us. But how can a race of people who have been to known to hate us for nothing more than the color of our skin be here to protect us?
Man i went through a lot of situations where i should have called police but never did, I don't trust them to protect me and i dont care id they are black because them nikkas will over compensate to try to make themselves look a certain way to their peers. Im just over this whole thing tbh. I wish that we had a resolution.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dude its crazy you basically have to act like a timid little bytch i front of these people. And you know most black people have to much pride to act like that, but my nephew was in the car with me, tall darkskin lanky kid with a full beard i wasn't taking no chances. I just thank god i was the one driving and not him. I feel so bad for this sister, had a lot going for her then bam just like that she was taken out by evil. By the people that is supposedly here to protect us. But how can a race of people who have been to known to hate us for nothing more than the color of our skin be here to protect us?
Man i went through a lot of situations where i should have called police but never did, I don't trust them to protect me and i dont care id they are black because them nikkas will over compensate to try to make themselves look a certain way to their peers. Im just over this whole thing tbh. I wish that we had a resolution.

Make sure its an actual emergency before you call these pigs, because more times than not they will actually be the cause of the emergency......

Yea and basically disgustingly enough, I really hate in and feel it in my soul, when I'm stopped, but I have to act all rigid and shyt, just because If I make one move or even now as you see, your words can get you offed by these devils, but just that fact alone burns me to my core.....

And whats sick, is these devils actually want our sympathy when they ass get slaughtered....for instance when so called 9/11 happened, like my ass was straight up in joy..........:rudy:....except for the sister that died on one of the planes and some of the other black folks that caught in it, other than that my whole demeanor was "yall got what yall deserved"...and I still feel that way......same with what just happened in Chattanooga....like pig you think I care when yall get slaughtered, while you all slaughter us on a daily basis............:camby:

Btw as I speak, there was two more unarmed black men killed the other day from what I hear........:rudy: :scust:

MoonGoddess

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Make sure its an actual emergency before you call these pigs, because more times than not they will actually be the cause of the emergency......

Yea and basically disgustingly enough, I really hate in and feel it in my soul, when I'm stopped, but I have to act all rigid and shyt, just because If I make one move or even now as you see, your words can get you offed by these devils, but just that fact alone burns me to my core.....

And whats sick, is these devils actually want our sympathy when they ass get slaughtered....for instance when so called 9/11 happened, like my ass was straight up in joy..........:rudy:....except for the sister that died on one of the planes and some of the other black folks that caught in it, other than that my whole demeanor was "yall got what yall deserved"...and I still feel that way......same with what just happened in Chattanooga....like pig you think I care when yall get slaughtered, while you all slaughter us on a daily basis............:camby:

Btw as I speak, there was two more unarmed black men killed the other day from what I hear........:rudy: :scust:
Smh. One day:ohlawd: they will get their just dues..
I just hope im alive to witness their demise.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Sandra Bland's Voicemail left for her friend from jail..........don't sound at all suicidal or depressed........

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
FB_IMG_1437671801539.jpg

Notes I found on FB

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Y'all should read the transcript smh the sickest part is them talking to each other at the end and telling their cover story lies

The Transcript Of Sandra Bland's Arrest Is As Revealing As The Video

At times, the confrontation becomes chaotic, but a transcript shows Bland answering the trooper's questions, asserting her rights, and, eventually, directly challenging his treatment of her -- an evaluation shared by some police officers who've watched the video.

The following exchange -- transcribed with the help of HuffPost's Matt Ramos and Dhyana Taylor -- comes after the dashcam video shows Encinia quickly driving toward the rear of Bland's car.

State Trooper Brian Encinia: Hello ma’am. We’re the Texas Highway Patrol and the reason for your stop is because you failed to signal the lane change. Do you have your driver’s license and registration with you? What’s wrong? How long have you been in Texas?

Sandra Bland: Got here just today.

Encinia: OK. Do you have a driver's license? (Pause) OK, where you headed to now? Give me a few minutes.

(Bland inaudible)

(Encinia returns to his car for several minutes, then approaches Bland again.)

Encinia: OK, ma'am. (Pause.) You OK?

Bland: I'm waiting on you. This is your job. I'm waiting on you. When're you going to let me go?

Encinia: I don't know, you seem very really irritated.

Bland: I am. I really am. I feel like it's crap what I'm getting a ticket for. I was getting out of your way. You were speeding up, tailing me, so I move over and you stop me. So yeah, I am a little irritated, but that doesn’t stop you from giving me a ticket, so [inaudible] ticket.

Encinia: Are you done?

Bland: You asked me what was wrong, now I told you.

Encinia: OK.

Bland: So now I'm done, yeah.

Encinia: You mind putting out your cigarette, please? If you don't mind?

Bland: I'm in my car, why do I have to put out my cigarette?

Encinia: Well you can step on out now.

Bland: I don’t have to step out of my car.

Encinia: Step out of the car.

Bland: Why am I ...

Encinia: Step out of the car!

Bland: No, you don’t have the right. No, you don't have the right.

Encinia: Step out of the car.

Bland: You do nothave the right. You do not have the right to do this.

Encinia: I do have the right, now step out or I will remove you.

Bland: I refuse to talk to you other than to identify myself. [crosstalk] I am getting removed for a failure to signal?

Encinia: Step out or I will remove you. I’m giving you a lawful order.

Get out of the car now or I’m going to remove you.

Bland: And I’m calling my lawyer.

Encinia: I’m going to yank you out of here. (Reaches inside the car.)

Bland: OK, you’re going to yank me out of my car? OK, alright.

Encinia (calling in backup): 2547.

Bland: Let’s do this.

Encinia: Yeah, we’re going to. (Grabs for Bland.)

Bland: Don’t touch me!

Encinia: Get out of the car!

Bland: Don’t touch me. Don't touch me! I’m not under arrest -- you don't have the right to take me out of the car.

Encinia: You are under arrest!

Bland: I’m under arrest? For what? For what? For what?

Encinia (to dispatch): 2547 county fm 1098 (inaudible) send me another unit. (To Bland) Get out of the car! Get out of the car now!

Bland: Why am I being apprehended? You're trying to give me a ticket for failure ...

Encinia: I said get out of the car!

Bland: Why am I being apprehended? You just opened my --

Encinia: I‘m giving you a lawful order. I’m going to drag you out of here.

Bland: So you’re threatening to drag me out of my own car?

Encinia: Get out of the car!

Bland: And then you’re going to [crosstalk] me?

Encinia: I will light you up! Get out! Now! (Draws stun gun and points it at Bland.)

Bland: Wow. Wow. (Bland exits car.)

Encinia: Get out. Now. Get out of the car!

Bland: For a failure to signal? You’re doing all of this for a failure to signal?

Encinia: Get over there.

Bland: Right. yeah, lets take this to court, let's do this.

Encinia: Go ahead.

Bland: For a failure to signal? Yup, for a failure to signal!

Encinia: Get off the phone!

Bland: (crosstalk)

Encinia: Get off the phone! Put your phone down!

Bland: I’m not on the phone. I have a right to record. This is my property. Sir?

Encinia: Put your phone down right now. Put your phone down!

(Bland slams phone down on her trunk.)

Bland: For a fukking failure to signal. My goodness. Y'all are interesting. Very interesting.

Encinia: Come over here. Come over here now.

Bland: You feelin' good about yourself?

Encinia: Stand right here. Stand right there.

Bland: You feelin' good about yourself? For a failure to signal? You feel real good about yourself don’t you? You feel good about yourself don’t you?

Encinia: Turn around. Turn around. Turn around now. Put your hands behind your back.

Bland: Why am I being arrested?

Encinia: Turn around ...

Bland: Why can't you ...

Encinia: I’m giving you a lawful order. I will tell you.

Bland: Why am I being arrested?

Encinia: Turn around!

Bland: Why won’t you tell me that part?

Encinia: I’m giving you a lawful order. Turn around ...

Bland: Why will you not tell me what's going on?

Encinia: You are not complying.

Bland: I’m not complying 'cause you just pulled me out of my car.

Encinia: Turn around.

Bland: Are you fukking kidding me? This is some bull...

Encinia: Put your hands behind your back.

Bland: 'Cause you know this straight bullshyt. And you're full of shyt. Full of straight shyt. That's all y’all are is some straight scared cops. South Carolina got y’all bytch asses scared. That’s all it is. fukking scared of a female.

Encinia: If you would’ve just listened.

Bland: I was trying to sign the fukking ticket -- whatever.

Encinia: Stop moving!

Bland: Are you fukking serious?

Encinia: Stop moving!

Bland: Oh I can’t wait 'til we go to court. Ooh I can’t wait. I cannot wait 'til we go to court. I can’t wait. Oh I can’t wait! You want me to sit down now?

Encinia: No.

Bland: Or are you going to throw me to the floor? That would make you feel better about yourself?

Encinia: Knock it off!

Bland: Nah that would make you feel better about yourself. That would make you feel real good wouldn't it? p*ssy ass. fukking p*ssy. For a failure to signal you’re doing all of this. In little ass Praire View, Texas. My God they must have ...

Encinia: You were getting a warning, until now you’re going to jail.

Bland: I’m getting a -- for what? For what?

Encinia: You can come read.

Bland: I’m getting a warning for what? For what!?

Encinia: Stay right here.

Bland: Well you just pointed me over there! Get your mind right.

Encinia: I said stay over here. Stay over here.

Bland: Ooh I swear on my life, y'all are some pussies. A p*ssy-ass cop, for a fukking signal you’re gonna take me to jail.

Encinia (to dispatch, or an officer arriving on scene): I got her in control she’s in some handcuffs.

Bland: For a fukking ticket. What a p*ssy. What a p*ssy. You’re about to break my fukking wrist!

Encinia: Stop moving.

Bland: I’m standing still! You keep moving me, goddammit.

Encinia: Stay right here. Stand right there.

Bland: Don't touch me. fukking p*ssy -- for a traffic ticket (inaudible).

(door slams)

Encinia: Come read right over here. This right here says 'a warning.' You started creating the problems.

Bland: You asked me what was wrong!

Encinia: Do you have anything on your person that's illegal?

Bland: Do I feel like I have anything on me? This a fukking maxi dress.

Encinia: I’m going to remove your glasses.

Bland: This a maxi dress. (Inaudible) fukking a$$holes.

Encinia: Come over here.

Bland: You about to break my wrist. Can you stop? You’re about to fukking break my wrist! Stop!!!

Encinia: Stop now! Stop it! If you would stop resisting.

Female officer: Stop resisting ma’am.

Bland: (cries) For a fukking traffic ticket, you are such a p*ssy. You are such a p*ssy.

Female officer: No, you are. You should not be fighting.

Encinia: Get on the ground!

Bland: For a traffic signal!

Encinia: You are yanking around, when you pull away from me, you’re resisting arrest.

Bland: Don’t it make you feel real good don’t it? A female for a traffic ticket. Don’t it make you feel good Officer Encinia? You're a real man now. You just slammed me, knocked my head into the ground. I got epilepsy, you motherfukker.

Encinia: Good. Good.

Bland: Good? Good?

Female officer: You should have thought about it before you started resisting.

Bland: Make you feel real good for a female. Y'all strong, y'all real strong.

Encinia: I want you to wait right here.

Bland: I can’t go anywhere with your fukking knee in my back, duh!

Encinia: (to bystander): You need to leave! You need to leave!

(Bland continues screaming, but much of it is inaudible)

Encinia: For a warning you’re going to jail.

Bland: Whatever, whatever.

Encinia: You're going to jail for resisting arrest. Stand up.

Bland: If I could, I can't.

Encinia: OK, roll over.

Bland: I can't even fukking feel my arms.

Encinia: Tuck your knee in, tuck your knee in.

Bland: (Crying): Goddamn. I can't [muffled].

Encinia: Listen, listen. You're going to sit up on your butt.

Bland: You just slammed my head into the ground and you do not even care ...

Encinia: Sit up on your butt.

Female officer: Listen to how he is telling you to get up.

Bland: I can't even hear.

Female officer: Yes you can.

Bland: He slammed my fukking head into the ground.

Bland: What the hell.

Encinia: Now stand up.

Bland: All of this for a traffic signal. I swear to God. All of this for a traffic signal. (To bystander.) Thank you for recording! Thank you! For a traffic signal -- slam me into the ground and everything! Everything! I hope y'all feel good.

Encinia: This officer saw everything.

Female officer: I saw everything.

Bland: And (muffled) No you didn't. You didn't see everything leading up to it ...

Female officer: I'm not talking to you.

Bland: You don't have to.

Encinia: 2547 county. Send me a first-available, for arrest.

Female officer: You okay? You should have Tess check your hand.

Encinia: Yeah, I'm good.

Encinia: She started yanking away and then she kicked me, so I took her straight to the ground.

Female officer: And there you got it right there... I'll search it for you if you want.

Female officer: Yeah.

Second male: I know one thing for sure, it's on video.

Female officer: Yeah.

Second male: You hurt?

Encinia: No.

Encinia (to female officer): Did you see her when we were right here?

Female officer: Yeah, I saw her cause that's where I (inaudible).

Encinia: This is when she pulled with the cuffs.

Paramedic: Your ring got you there?

Encinia: I had the chain, well, not the chain, but

Paramedic: You got the two loops?

Encinia: She didn't kick me too hard but she still kicked me though.

Paramedic: Not through the skin, but you got a nice scratch. I'm a paramedic, that's why I know.

Encinia: I know that, that's why I made you look.

Paramedic: Did she do that?

Encinia: Yeah that's her.

Paramedic: Yeah that's cut through the skin.

Encinia: I wrapped it around her head and got her down.

Encinia (on radio): This is a traffic stop, had a little bit of a incident.

(Silence for several minutes.)

Encinia (apparently to a supervisor): I tried to de-escalate her. It wasn't getting anywhere, at all. I mean I tried to put the Taser away. I tried talking to her and calming her down, and that was not working.

Well, I know, that was when she was in custody, and now I tried to get her detained and get her to just calm down and just calm down. Stop throwing her arms. You know what? She never swung at me, just flailing and stomping around. I said alright that's enough, and that's when I detained her.

There was something going on and she started kicking and kicking.

Yeah, and once I got her in the back of the car, that's why I'm calling you now, because ...

No, we were in the middle of a traffic stop and the traffic stop was not completed. I was just trying to get her out, over to the side and just explain to her what was going on because I couldn't even get her to do what I was telling her. She just started going this is an mf, and you give mf for a ticket and lane change, she just started going.

I just stepped back from the car and was like are you done ma'am? I need to tell you why and what I'm giving you and she just kept on going.

I mean, I don't have serious bodily injury (laughing) but I was kicked.

Assault is if a person commits an offense of intentionally, knowingly or recklessly causing bodily injury to another or you intentionally threaten another with bodily injury.

She's in the back of the car right now. She requested EMS. She said, she said I threw her down intentionally, for nothing. No, I put you down because you kicked me. You were fighting back. I kept telling her to calm down, calm down.

Evading arrest or detention. (Inaudible). Resisting arrest ... She was detained. That's the key and that's why I am calling and asking because she was detained. That's when I was walking her over to the car, just to calm her down and just to (say) stop.

That's when she started kicking. I don't know if it would be resist or if it would be assault. I kinda lean toward assault versus resist because I mean technically, she's under arrest when a traffic stop is initiated, as a lawful stop. You're not free to go. I didn't say you're under arrest, I never said, you know, stop, hands up.

Correct, that did not occur. There was just the assault part.

Like I said, after I got her all her situated and buttoned up as far as getting her in a safe vehicle, under arrest, that's why I'm calling you.

She just moved here, according to her, yesterday, she's from Illinois.

She gave me her driver's license. I came back to the car and started running her stuff. Print it out. Coming to get back to the car to complete and tell her what's she receiving and what to do and so forth.

At that time, she's still very much irritated and so forth. I'm pulling her over for she didn't turn on her signal and so forth and so forth.

She wouldn't even look at me. She's looking straight ahead, just mad.

I'm at the driver's side, I need to get her out of the car and over to the side of the car, you know, on the sidewalk, because I don't want to be in the middle of the road while we're arguing -- or whatever, not arguing, I'm trying to tell her what she's doing but she's arguing with me.

That's the only thing, I mean it too. When I had her down on the ground and the other officer came, I told her stop resisting and that's when I told her you're under arrest. At least I don't think I did.

Yes, she kicked me, she started yanking away and trying to get away. And that's when I grabbed her arm, she's in front of me still. I controlled, I grabbed her by the shoulders and I brought her down into the grass away from the pavement.

Like I said, with something like this, I just call you immediately, after I get to a safe stopping point.

No weapons, she's in handcuffs. You know, I took the lesser of the uhh … I only took enough force as I -- seemed necessary. I even de-escalated once we were on the pavement, you know on the sidewalk. So I allowed time, I'm not saying I just threw her to the ground. I allowed time to de-escalate and so forth. It just kept getting. (laughing) Right, I'm just making that clear.

I got some cuts on my hand, I guess that is an injury, but I don't need medical attention. I got three little circles from I guess the handcuffs when she was twisting away from me.

Over a simple traffic stop. Yeah, I don't get it. I really don't.

Why act like that, I don't know.

Another officer to Bland: Okay ma'am, you're under arrest. You're going to be transported to the Waller County Jail, OK? Alright.

Officer to officer: Alright brother, appreciate it.

Minor revisions and additions have been made to the initially published version of the transcript for accuracy and thoroughness.

Help support Huffington Post journalism by signing up to get an email when Ryan Grim publishes a new story.
For more from The Huffington Post, download our app for iOS or Android.

Related Articles

Last edited:

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~
OMG!~!!!!

#WhatHappenedToSandraBland. #SandraBland

We found out the dash cam was doctored, we know the autopsy was doctored...

Is it true That this LEAKED photo is the "actual mug shot"?? which would prove the "official mug shot" was doctored as well.

Did they indeed take her photo AFTER she died or is this some cruel joke?

Help me out MadMen...
Was *SB* Drugged??

11745623_10153459176139522_5640180370460335453_n.jpg