UPDATED: how weird do your dreams get when you sleep? aka THE DREAM/NIGHTMARE THREAD

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
talk about ya recent/past weirded out dreams...

had a dream last night that I reunited Beanie Siegel with his moms for some reason....they hugged each other and started cryin...sad music started playing out of no where....but instead of thanking me Beans pulled out a gun and shot me in the face....:dahell:.....woke up after that all confused....:heh:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I used to have the running ones all the time, chasing and running, down the backyards of houses and over fences, in a real surreal way, like almost flying down them one after another, often the houses I lived in or spent time at as a child…I have some pretty jarring dreams sometimes, like wake up panicked in the middle of the night, and just some random shyt sometimes like op described…I wrote down my dreams for a year or so, right after I woke up it's interesting to read, because you almost never remember them, they just vanish no matter how poignant or vivid while having them, I still have that book. Recurrent themes were women I was into, currently, or years ago, but apparently not over, childhood friends, was insightful and little troubling.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I used to have the running ones all the time, chasing and running, down the backyards of houses and over fences, in a real surreal way, like almost flying down them one after another, often the houses I lived in or spent time at as a child…I have some pretty jarring dreams sometimes, like wake up panicked in the middle of the night, and just some random shyt sometimes like op described…I wrote down my dreams for a year or so, right after I woke up it's interesting to read, because you almost never remember them, they just vanish no matter how poignant or vivid while having them, I still have that book. Recurrent themes were women I was into, currently, or years ago, but apparently not over, childhood friends, was insightful and little troubling.

writing down what u dreamt about....:ohhh:

never thought about that....might try it....

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I tend to have dreams that connect work and school in a weird way. One type of dream would have me at a previous job with cameos from high school classmates but the workplace is actually modeled after my old elementary school. :mindblown:

I've been having these kinds of dreams for years. :pachaha:

MrGovan

No Hammertime Feet Gang
Daps
The dreams I remember, seem to be mostly of a weird violent nature. Not me doing violent things, but things happening to people I know. Can anyone control their dreams though? I've had people say they can do this, but im a bit of a skeptic on this subject

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I be having dreams if I fall asleep with the tv on:

I fell asleep watching The Shield so I had a dream I was a police officer on the Strike Team with Vic Mackey and we were planting dope on this hispanic gang cause they didn't want to pay us protection money

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
Falling, just be minding my business next thing I know I'm free falling. I'm feeling the vertigo, the air whip past me, the no gravity feeling, and it just ends with me hitting the ground and I wake up. Freaks me out because it happens often.

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
I just had a dream last night some dudes were shooting at me and I had no gun to shoot back:sadcam:...several dreams about having money driving around in a lambo and hitting up the mall...shyt needs to come true cuz I wake up feeling
38e25f0e5e81ce657703703cf58b9b0bc1d093a.gif

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:skip: been shot and stabbed a couple times, also flew and fought random ass dudes.

Phlipside

all day everyday
Daps
Reppin
Brick City
talk about ya recent/past weirded out dreams...

had a dream last night that I reunited Beanie Siegel with his moms for some reason....they hugged each other and started cryin...sad music started playing out of no where....but instead of thanking me Beans pulled out a gun and shot me in the face....:dahell:.....woke up after that all confused....:heh:

meanmug.gif

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I've had some weird ones

I had this one when I was a kid about the teenage mutant ninja turtles. shredder was chasing us so we ran into my house and they're telling me there's a sewer hole upstairs in my room:leostare:
we get there and they all jump in before me and of course shredder catches up an grabs me but that's when I woke up

I've also had a classic western movie type gun duel but I lost:snoop:
the feeling of getting shot felt extremely real though. usually the sensations I remember from dreams are watered down if that makes sense but that one has stuck out