UPDATED: how weird do your dreams get when you sleep? aka THE DREAM/NIGHTMARE THREAD

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
was being chased down the street by two midget latinas (they could have been Mexicans tho...:ohhh:).....they ran me into a bodega and started staring at me...so i left the store and one of em pulls a gun out and for whatever reason i tell her to shoot...she lets off and starts a convo with the other midget....but i'm still there listening to everything they are sayin....

I don't think you can die in your dreams brehs....:sas2:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had a weird ass dream that I was sleeping in bed and as I was looking towards my window the AC in it started to tip back and fell out the window. I jumped up fast as hell like :gladbron: ready to grab it before it fell down and killed someone.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
The about to cheat on your girlfriend but u afraid to get caught dream. Then u wake up and are like damn, I should've fukked that chick. :why:

Or the at school but u haven't shown up for weeks maybe months dream. Then at some point u realize that you already graduated and its all good. :whew:

Or the playing sports dream..sometimes I can run and cut like Barry Sanders other times i can't catch the ball or run for shyt. Those dreams are hit and miss. :sas1:

I once had a nightmare so real before bed I used to tell myself before I slept that if I run into that motherfukker again I'd be carrying gats to blast that nikka back to the dream afterlife. shyt worked.

Nightmares brehs :merchant:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
I lived an entire lifetime in a dream once. From my own birth, to first day of school, graduation, university, marriage, kids, old age, and death. Certain parts were extremely vivid, some not so. It was trippy as fukk when I woke up. Spent like 20 minutes sitting there recollecting.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
We need to start a dream/nightmare thread ASAP that users update with their dreams from the previous night, like a public dream diary. No ducktales. Just put on display for others to laugh at/analyze...

With that said, most dreams are utterly meaningless and randomized, no matter how deep. Most of the time, it's your all powerful subconscious taking all of the subtle and not so subtle data/information that has been processed by your brain (past events, entertainment, music, people in your life, places, smells, thoughts you've had throughout your life) and a bunch of shyt you don't notice your brain is taking in, like junk food...and regurgitating it while you're asleep. Think of your brain as a computer and your dreams being the screensaver...Created from random pieces of life data.

It comes out into one big gumbo cluster fukk that's sometimes hard to wrap your CONSCIOUS mind around. Thus, giving off the impression of being meaningful in a way that has yet to be discovered. Dreams are quite literally your brain taking everything in your existence and randomly picking and throwing it onto a plate (your dream landscape)...buffet style.

:ohhh:

Not everything is as deep as it may seem.

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
We need to start a dream/nightmare thread ASAP that users update with their dreams from the previous night, like a public dream diary. No ducktales. Just put on display for others to laugh at/analyze...

thought thats what this thread was bout breh.....:sas2:

for the fellaz ( not sure if the ladies experience this) ...them pee dreams where your tryin to take a piss or water is somehow incorporated in your dream and u realize ya brain is tellin u to wake the fukk up and go pee....:damn:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I be having dreams if I fall asleep with the tv on:

I fell asleep watching The Shield so I had a dream I was a police officer on the Strike Team with Vic Mackey and we were planting dope on this hispanic gang cause they didn't want to pay us protection money

Falling asleep with the tv on is some bent ass shyt ... imagine my dreams when I've napped on the couch during a marathon of MonsterQuest/Ancient Aliens :merchant:

Also: Growing up I had recurring dreams where I'm supposed to be able to fly but can't; eventually I learned how tho, and now I fly around randomly in dreams, sometimes as a cut sequence in between episodes.