UPS driver, 24, collapses and dies while delivering packages in SoCal heat.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Water & hats will save your life. I hated how those sun hats for men look, but I swallowed my pride and bought one after I had a severe migraine from mowing the yard in 95 degree heat. Now I wear one of these whenever I do yard work
Bucket-Hat-Summer-Outdoor-Cap.jpg

I’ll take my chances :scust:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
People underestimate their water intake. Have to be drinking that shyt all day when working in the heat
and avoid alcohol..

summer 2020 i was building a few decks as a side hustle since everyone had money to renovate. This one chick kept offering me rhum/beer.. i kept saying no, i would rather water.. she took offense a bit so i said yes to one fukking beer.. felt a heavy headache the whole fukkin day...heatwave = avoid work.. if you cant.. drink water..eat fruits...

luckily i drunk plenty of water after.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
and avoid alcohol..

summer 2020 i was building a few decks as a side hustle since everyone had money to renovate. This one chick kept offering me rhum/beer.. i kept saying no, i would rather water.. she took offense a bit so i said yes to one fukking beer.. felt a heavy headache the whole fukkin day...heatwave = avoid work.. if you cant.. drink water..eat fruits...

luckily i drunk plenty of water after.

Hope she domed you off for the inconvenience

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
It’s not just about drinking water and sports drinks
A lot of carriers don’t eat or have time to eat anymore outside of breakfast
Due to every company tracking them nonstop
If you stay stationary for more than 15 mins sometimes
You get text messages on your scanner on why are you in one place so long
Or you show up on a report at night and some of these shytty supervisors try to write you up
Even though you may be in the union(at least with usps)
Some of these union reps are big trash and advise some to take the discipline
Then it’s the parcel volume has been out of this world the past 3 years
So some carriers become runners(I was when I was doing my route) just to get off early to get out the heat
Last Monday I had to work my route after being in the office for the last 6 months
I drunk all kinds of water and Gatorade and still almost had heat exhaustion because it’s as hot as it has ever been
Now I’m back in the office but I don’t remember it being this fukking hot in years
It’s hard to not be a runner when you are inundated with so much work
Especially when working for the Post Office
Read he went out for his birthday before this and went to work the next day
he may have underestimated his water intake
And it’s cool to drink one drink with caffeine because your body needs it you will have nothing but salt deposit on your skin after work if all you drunk was water
Wish he just called in but most of these companies will try to penalize you because they are so shytty at employee retention
Many people don’t understand how hard these jobs are but they do pay well if you can find your own pace and not give a fukk
Rip to the kid

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People underestimate their water intake. Have to be drinking that shyt all day when working in the heat
People have bad tickers ( heart problems, clogged arteries) If you're not keeping tabs on yourself you'll drop out . You don't even have to be a flabbyhead or out of shape some of it is genetic and some is bad diets.

Forget taking suppz for your dikk you need suppz (and food) to take care of your heart.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I never understood the design of those ups trucks. I always see that wack ass door design and think.... Aren't you hot? Hopefully the fam sues the shyt outta them

Rip to the bol

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Right, when we were in Vegas last month, tenperatures were in the low 100's. We saw a few people get carried off in ambulances because they underestimated the heat. We had backpacks full of water. It was unbearable at times.