URL Presents Hitman Holla vs. Conceited

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
I found it funny that Hitman said he doesn't bring a prop to the stage because I feel he's a prop himself. His bars are simplistic but his delivery and how animated he is makes his bars good. But this match shouldn't have never happened honestly. If anything it should have been one round unlimited or something. Their style don't match up well against each. Plus as i said before you could tell they didn't care to face each other. They weren't even reacting to what the other said to each other, except laughing mostly.

This is what would have happened if hollow and hitman truly gave no fukks during their battle.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
as much as i am a fan of both, wont be much of a battle, they good friends in real life
They off and on cool with each other. Some times they get along, other times they don't

And I know it wouldn't be friendly, cause Hitman is close with Verb. He said he and Verb were still talking to each other and hanging out everyday up until their battle. And you saw how angry Hitman was in that battle. I don't think being cool with Surf would deter him from doing what he has to.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Hitmans first did live up to the hype, the battle itself totally did not.

Hitman did what hitman does. If that remix don't get you hype breh I don't know what to tell you :wow:

Con though was just terrible. His style just sounded really dated. Its funny that his bars sound stale when up against hitman of all people. This sounded like the con who lost to goodz. Him doing this shyt on the same card as B-magic doesn't help his side of the debate.

I didn't even watch the 3rds but it sounds like that smack blog was talking about their 3rds. URL was between the rock and a hard place, if you don't release the 3rds all the other battlers cry foul and favoritism. If you do release it, you take the heat of how bad it was. What can you do? Outside of hitmans two rounds I could totally see this battle being vaulted.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitman told Conceited prior that he was gonna spit his old verses in the third round, basically it was gonna be "I killed you so bad the first two I won't need a third" round things, and it backfired.
but why did he say your idea like was it cons ? it made it seem like they both was like gonna bullshiit their third rounds like con was gonna use some mixtape bars or some shyt. although he did have some specific lines for holla idk whole thing was strange

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitmans first did live up to the hype, the battle itself totally did not.

Hitman did what hitman does. If that remix don't get you hype breh I don't know what to tell you :wow:

Con though was just terrible. His style just sounded really dated. Its funny that his bars sound stale when up against hitman of all people. This sounded like the con who lost to goodz. Him doing this shyt on the same card as B-magic doesn't help his side of the debate.

I didn't even watch the 3rds but it sounds like that smack blog was talking about their 3rds. URL was between the rock and a hard place, if you don't release the 3rds all the other battlers cry foul and favoritism. If you do release it, you take the heat of how bad it was. What can you do? Outside of hitmans two rounds I could totally see this battle being vaulted.
nah against goodz his bars were way better imo his performance was awful though. i didnt really like his bars in this one except here and there. I like Hitman but nikkaz be going too much like yeah it gets me hype to an extent but, the jr smith was dope it was the first time but i think it maybe like jjdd with the multiple choice time to retire that shyt cause hes using it to cover basic bars. also cons 1st > hitmans 2nd imo the battle in the building looked like classic first rd, good 2nd rd and trash 3rd.
on cam to me its like very good 1st, mediocre 2nd and still trash 3rd.

creolekidd

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but why did he say your idea like was it cons ? it made it seem like they both was like gonna bullshiit their third rounds like con was gonna use some mixtape bars or some shyt. although he did have some specific lines for holla idk whole thing was strange
That's what I was saying a few pages back I think they threw the 3rd intentionally but hitman vs surf will still be a good battle cuz surf too competitive for any battler to half ass on. I think hitman needs that battle to get his shyt back together

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
And oh, K-Shine :mjpls:
this matic spit fast as the old K-Shine :bustback:
rrrrrrrahh, from the hit in his chest, I'll "O" K-SHINE :krs:
Rex panicking over his body, like "OH K-SHINE!!" :damn:
Mook pullin him close like, "It's gonna be 'OK' Shine" :to: - Big T

That's word the homie Poison, He used to be yo friend
In my OPINion, since you OPENed shop, you OWE PEN
Now it's CLOSING as I CLOSE IN, get CLOSE IN,
KNOWING he KNOW WHEN and why he ain't gettin' NO WIN
They JONESING, JONES and haymakers when JONES IN
SUPPOSING, he POSING tough but let the PO's in
He call his BRO KIN, my BRO gain, get him BROKEN
and call SOME MO KIN, so SOME MO CAN leave him SMOKING!! - Chilla!

>>>>>>>> Hitman's 1st

tumblr_mjkh69gfM21qg39ewo1_500.gif

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
I don't give a fukk, I knew the remix was coming and I was still like :noah:

as much as i am a fan of both, wont be much of a battle, they good friends in real life

I think at least Surf will come for blood. Remember Surf & Hollow are friends too. If Holla try to take it light, Surf gonna bar whats left of his hairline off.

Hitman better bring this shyt with him that night.

511cbwkKWkL._SY300_.jpg