URL Presents Hitman Holla vs. Conceited

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Surf and Hitman are really not that cool as y'all making it lol.

Like I said Hitman and Verb were still mad close during their battle, and they both went crazy at each other. And Hitman is obviously much closer to Verb than Surf

Hitman said the only two people he wouldn't battle is T-Rex and Calicoe because they are really, really close friends.
And T-Rex said the only people he'd never battle is Hitman and Goodz

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Surf and Hitman are really not that cool as y'all making it lol.

Like I said Hitman and Verb were still mad close during their battle, and they both went crazy at each other. And Hitman is obviously much closer to Verb than Surf

Hitman said the only two people he wouldn't battle is T-Rex and Calicoe because they are really, really close friends.
And T-Rex said the only people he'd never battle is Hitman and Goodz
That video with them in the car kinda made it seem like they were mad cool. But it's always somethin different when they're on twitter.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That video with them in the car kinda made it seem like they were mad cool. But it's always somethin different when they're on twitter.
They cool but they really not that cool. Battle rappers drive each other around, and joke around with each other all the time especially when they in the other person's city. But they not like close to the point where their battle wouldn't get personal and they wouldn't bring their A-game.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They cool but they really not that cool. Battle rappers drive each other around, and joke around with each other all the time especially when they in the other person's city. But they not like close to the point where their battle wouldn't get personal and they wouldn't bring their A-game.
Ehh, I'd have to see it to believe it. Clearly con and hitman bein too cool effected this battle just like the hitman-hollow battle.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ehh, I'd have to see it to believe it. Clearly con and hitman bein too cool effected this battle just like the hitman-hollow battle.
I don't think Con and Hitman being cool effected their battle all that much, aside from the third. Hitman did what he usually does the first two rounds. I actually enjoy his rounds a lot

Conceited rounds annoyed me tho. They were lyrical but his delivery is corny

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Conceited rounds annoyed me tho. They were lyrical but his delivery is corny

i used to be a fan of con when i was new into battle rap, now the nikkas mere presence on stage annoys the fukk outta me

:no:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i used to be a fan of con when i was new into battle rap, now the nikkas mere presence on stage annoys the fukk outta me

:no:
Conceited actually the reason I started watching Grind Time. 2007, you couldn't tell me Con wasn't that nikka

But 6 years later, his style hasn't progressed at all. It's actually gotten worse.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ld:

More people thought Con won tho.. I mean, just based of otbva polls, he won clearly.
But I think most agree that his bars, performance and slow it downs were on point his first two rounds.
Yeah he was dope against Surf no doubt, tho he had some lines that I heard a million times. But his first in particular was really crazy

I just think Con has this annoying 4 bar set up to the punch style that is played out and when the punches don't hit they make me cringe.