Arsonal v Hollow
Qleen Paper v Qleen Paper

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
*reserves my table on the first page*

First off, this is the audio/video that URL needs to have for EVERY event. So crisps and clear.

Surf was cooking in the first but if he pulled back or choked it worked out for him cause he wasn't beating that remix.The remix the most dangerous thing in battle rap.

I don't know who caught the most stray shots, suge or show out.

Some parts of this battle sound like they told each other what they were going to talk about.These two rebuttled at clips/hollow levels :patrice:

hitman got the first round
Surf got the second round
Third is debatable but to me surfs came off better, the crowd wouldnt let hitman get anything going so i cant really hold that against him though. Crowd kept making them pause too much.

Weird to see smack reacting to bars and actually see jaz tweeting after every bar with her struggle body.

crowd killing the momentum after the first really hurt this battles replay value

Last edited:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i hope they release the battles in the order they happened. i see no need to release them out of order, but with that said i hope the next battle after this is from either the PG event or the warm up event

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
hold up so let me get this right make a thread about a battle that hasn't happened yet so you can make sure this the thread people go to when the battle comes out :dahell:

hope when the battle drops you have it though and none else post it in another thread :mjlol:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
hold up so let me get this right make a thread about a battle that hasn't happened yet so you can make sure this the thread people go to when the battle comes out :dahell:

hope when the battle drops you have it though and none else post it in another thread :mjlol:
This is @Brooklynzson website :laff:

Don't think he cares bout his threads doin well