URL/SMACK PRESENTS:: BORN LEGACY SUPREME: BIG T vs MIKE P

Who won

• Total voters

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No one has bodied him and he still keeps getting plates. Clearly, he is doing something right.

He owes the homie, B Dot, that fade tho.
Nah he's just white and has a little bit of presence. And a gimmick. He's wack but he's different. B dot would definitely wash him.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
K Shine ready to fight and it's not even his battle.

shyt was annoying. Its almost always a fight or a fight. Oh well......

Mike P, 2-1. Big T clearly got the 1st; standard Big T with a solid round which was appreciated. Mike P took a nice NWX angle in the 2nd and that Bodak Yellow line he landed when he was talkin' to Shine and T hit hard. Big T did that shyt I can't stand: rhymin' the end of the word nikka damn near the whole round. Auto loss for him on that round. Mike P took the 3rd once he landed that Yoshimitsu haymaker. Big T's 3rd felt he was building up to something and its just never landed. Bascially, another battle where the time limits ruined the experience.

Ardamus

Daps
Nah he's just white and has a little bit of presence. And a gimmick. He's wack but he's different. B dot would definitely wash him.

Nunn Nunn is gone and hit the route to battle on other leagues. Sno is gone. Real Deal is here and there doing his own shyt. Joe is the only other white guy doing shyt on the URL. So using the white excuse only goes so far.
Just sayin' no one has clearly bodied him regardless of what you say.
And of course I got B Dot taking it....sheeeeeeeiiiiiit.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nunn Nunn is gone and hit the route to battle on other leagues. Sno is gone. Real Deal is here and there doing his own shyt. Joe is the only other white guy doing shyt on the URL. So using the white excuse only goes so far.
Just sayin' no one has clearly bodied him regardless of what you say.
And of course I got B Dot taking it....sheeeeeeeiiiiiit.
Ave 3-0'd mike. Chef trez beat him clearly. Daylyt beat him. He doesn't really win battles like that. But he has presence and that's what kept him around

Ardamus

Daps
Ave 3-0'd mike. Chef trez beat him clearly. Daylyt beat him. He doesn't really win battles like that. But he has presence and that's what kept him around

Had Ave, 2-1, Mike's 3rd was pretty creative but he did lose that one. Both the Chef Trez and Daylyt battles were debatable. And you said what you said so clearly he is doing something right that you admit. Its ok if you don't like his style. I'm the same way with K-Shine.

Ardamus

Daps
Sno >>>>>>>>> Mike P by far.

That's a fact. Mike the only main card url guy who be goin whole rounds without saying anything hot. shyt is kinda confusing.

Nah. It took me a while to even get used to Sno. I think maybe 3 battles in around the UFF shyt, I was getting more of what he was about. Then Real Deal, of course, bodied him on Rookies Vs. Vets. With Mike P, I see the punches for what they are and the angles have hit. Even when he has a lost.