URL/SMACK PRESENTS:: BORN LEGACY SUPREME: BIG T vs MIKE P

Who won

• Total voters

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Mike P corny to me. His schtik is he's white and supposedly nice. That cac is hot doo doo juice. I always skip over his unimpressive bars. None of that gun shyt he spit believable. He reminds me of them corny wanna be down ass brooklyn cacs.​

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike P aint all that to me, he builds up a lot to nothing but his 2nd was good here and I gave him the 3rd cause big t was sloppy as hell, he repeated lines, also sounded like he fukked up one of those lines at the end, wack battle though

Cool DOC

Pro
Daps
Unimpressive rounds by both. Big T's performance is declining.

But yo, whats the story with Saga & NWX, why he get the boot?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Mike P corny to me. His schtik is he's white and supposedly nice. That cac is hot doo doo juice. I always skip over his unimpressive bars. None of that gun shyt he spit believable. He reminds me of them corny wanna be down ass brooklyn cacs.​

Now @Ardamus you see this? Now you remember that post I made about month ago or so and had everybody in their feelings? This is type of shyt I was referring to. Mike P is trash. But he's trash because he's trash. Not because he's white. I pretty much take chin shots defending white battlers. Like the Charron thing. People saying "how can be black and like Charron" like the shyt makes no sense man but whatever.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yes it was muthafukka. Just say you don't like his style. LOL.
You like this nikka raps don't you:jbhmm: I ain't mad it I was the only one who liked brizz at one point :manny: maybe he'll come around and make his mark.

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Now @Ardamus you see this? Now you remember that post I made about month ago or so and had everybody in their feelings? This is type of shyt I was referring to. Mike P is trash. But he's trash because he's trash. Not because he's white. I pretty much take chin shots defending white battlers. Like the Charron thing. People saying "how can be black and like Charron" like the shyt makes no sense man but whatever.

I hear you. I like what the fukk I like just like anyone. Mike P, I can tolerate. Only thing I don't like about Mike P is that he has come across extra cocky when he doesn't need to. I'd prefer him to show the fukk up and do his thing. But I guess you have to sell yourself to the fans. Charron isn't fav. but the muthafukka lands punches and shows up on every platform for a reason. Whether you like it or not.

You like this nikka raps don't you:jbhmm: I ain't mad it I was the only one who liked brizz at one point :manny: maybe he'll come around and make his mark.

I like his angles and writing mostly; his 2nd round against Big T was well done talking about NWX. At first, I really wasn't sold on him for real. Around the Haxian and Ave battles, I was like I dunno if he'll make the cut. Even saw some of his other battles like his shyt with Tapedeck and I was like he's ok, we'll see. Now that Tink battle, I was like ok this kid might have something. Ever since, I keep seeing him show up and he's not getting clearly killed or losing. He hasn't won every battle clear either.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall

Ok good for you don't quote me cornball. I can't listen to you if I don't feel you. If the shyt you spit ain't believable based off your background then its earplugs anytime I hear you spit. Charron is fukking trash too.​

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No respectable black man is trying to hear 3 rounds of Charrons voice.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Ok good for you don't quote me cornball. I can't listen to you if I don't feel you. If the shyt you spit ain't believable based off your background then its earplugs anytime I hear you spit. Charron is fukking trash too.​

fukk you with your centered posts aint nobody paying your pina coloda head ass any nevermind clown kick the can.