URL/Smack Presents: Double Impact II: Live on PPV

Ardamus

Unpopular Opinions About Battle Rap
Daps
Damn, I read the battlerapdotcom updates while I was on the road. shyt sounded like it was fun. Should've known Math/Tez would have a Unbias bar first given what Math and Unbias have gone thru themselves.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I don't like when people pocket check suge back. It's his m.o. to do it and if he gets you good, just take the lost. It's his thing. Don't take it or make dumb excuses. It's battle rap and you know if you battle him, he gonna get his shyt off. Long as he don't disrespect u like bill collector, leave it alone or do what hitman and big k did and put the shyt in the contract. They pocket tap him mad extra just to prove a point so I can understand him getting mad.

It wasn't the pocket tap. Suge got mad at Surf/Detroit bars.

Burnshen

All Star
Daps
It wasn't the pocket tap. Suge got mad at Surf/Detroit bars.

It was a combination of both i think. Cause when Charlie hits him with it twice, that's when Suge pushes him and Charlie throws a two piece into his chest. And you can hear Goodz saying after "It's not that serious" while clips is rapping

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Couple of these battles , I don't understand how you can properly judge them , some guys stuck to a 2 minute round time limit and continued to cut there rounds short specifically verb/hitman suge/ars. That pretty much ruined 2 battles

Strangely enough miles and x factor might have beat nwx.

And NYB vs homi is just too close to call, one of those battles where the fans won, gun to my head I go homi only because they had slightly better material than NYB and both of them brought something where as math was kinda carrying NYB. But it's nitpicking it's really a good back and forth both ways.

Goonies vs team homi :francis: