URL/Smack Presents: Double Impact II: Live on PPV

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The still shot looks like the movie cover for a late 90s comedy film that didn't make much money in the box office, got like 49% approval rating on rotten tomatoes but I still watch it often when I'm high and want to laugh

lmao

Nowadays if that's the cover of terrible Black comedy movie, Swave would be playing Ryda's grandmother.

I mean I know Swave a real nygga and would probably kung fu kick me to death and everything but he can't get any other glasses?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Lmao yo why team homi punk ryda like that :russ:
Swave on Angryfan said DMV has a snitch in their camp so they knew a PH line was coming so as soon as he heard it he went off. Someone had to tell him later that it wasn't an insult and he apologized for wyling but when he first heard there was gonna be a PH line they thought Ryda was gonna say it so they was ODing with the disrespect because of that

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Swave on Angryfan said DMV has a snitch in their camp so they knew a PH line was coming so as soon as he heard it he went off. Someone had to tell him later that it wasn't an insult and he apologized for wyling but when he first heard there was gonna be a PH line they thought Ryda was gonna say it so they was ODing with the disrespect because of that
Well damn. If I'm rydas next opponent I'm callin ryda p*ssy every round.
And that PH shyt was wack. Yeah you didn't disrespect him but you setup like you was bout to say some wild shyt. Either way you know saying PH name with all them team homi nikkas was only gonna cause an issue. Just dumb.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well damn. If I'm rydas next opponent I'm callin ryda p*ssy every round.
And that PH shyt was wack. Yeah you didn't disrespect him but you setup like you was bout to say some wild shyt. Either way you know saying PH name with all them team homi nikkas was only gonna cause an issue. Just dumb.

I watched the whole sh1t again and I don't necessarily think Swave overreacted

After Ryda said PH name, Swave responded "thats how u better keep it (respectful) - watch your mouth"

Swave isn't the first dude to check somebody mid round when they mentioned a dead homie. Bigg K did it to Caustic, Rex did it to Danny Myers, etc.

But as soon as Swave said somethin, I think Poison Pen got aggressive too and then Smack jumped in was like YO SWAVE RELAX and then all hell broke loose.

Like breh said say PH name during a battle to Swave and you know its gonna be an issue. It wasnt a particularly clever bar, it was "disrespectful" without being disrespectful, the whole sh1t was just unnecessary and I don't blame swave for interrupting the round and tellin dude to fall back with the sh1t. Cuz hes not playin

Cross certain lines in battle rap and not everybody is gonna respond professionally. Thats just the way it is.

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I watched the whole sh1t again and I don't necessarily think Swave overreacted

After Ryda said PH name, Swave responded "thats how u better keep it (respectful) - watch your mouth"

Swave isn't the first dude to check somebody mid round when they mentioned a dead homie. Bigg K did it to Caustic, Rex did it to Danny Myers, etc.

But as soon as Swave said somethin, I think Poison Pen got aggressive too and then Smack jumped in was like YO SWAVE RELAX and then all hell broke loose.

Like breh said say PH name during a battle to Swave and you know its gonna be an issue. It wasnt a particularly clever bar, it was "disrespectful" without being disrespectful, the whole sh1t was just unnecessary and I don't blame swave for interrupting the round and tellin dude to fall back with the sh1t. Cuz hes not playin

Cross certain lines in battle rap and not everybody is gonna respond professionally. Thats just the way it is.
Facts. I fux with Swave, and the rest of Team Homi. They not for that hoe shyt.

Last edited:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Highlights of PPV.

1st battle was fire.

Swave and Bagz clowning ryda was kinda funny.

And Goodz and Clips were funny as hell, had some decent bars too.

Also someone in the facebook chat said "Suge is wearin a NY yankees car cover" :mjlol:

Everything else was meh.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The still shot looks like the movie cover for a late 90s comedy film that didn't make much money in the box office, got like 49% approval rating on rotten tomatoes but I still watch it often when I'm high and want to laugh

I'm surprised no one said Ryda looks like a young wanna be thug version of Nick Cannon