• Debatable

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Battle was light but I'm giving it to Arsonal 2-1. The corny props need to stop.

On a side note, Don Demarco needs his drops banned. Crip walking gets a drop now? :upsetfavre:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah thats the funny thing I was thinking smthg might happen here yet I was surprised with the math situation. lol
That is why I'm not too upset with the math situation. URL act like that are so upset with math hitting jones, but they let ars do all that bullshyt that could of led to a fight. They lucky something didn't popoff right then and there.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Somebody ban this fool from this part of the forum please. :camby: :camby:
Only somebody who doesn't follow the culture would say some dumb shyt like that. Calicoe vs Lux wasn't even battle of the year in 2012. :camby:
Take Lux's dikk out of your mouth, fakkit.
:dead: :russ:

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
> I really enjoyed ars first round, that c-section line = fire
> shine really needs to work on his flow/delivery IMO
> the booing was so unnecessary man...
> ars was pretty right, shine barely had any bars that night
> not as bad as I thought it would be, ars with the W at first listen

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
That is why I'm not too upset with the math situation. URL act like that are so upset with math hitting jones, but they let ars do all that bullshyt that could of led to a fight. They lucky something didn't popoff right then and there.
Exactly. KOTD if it's that much uncomfortable touching, Lush usually comes in between to settle people

Smack just let's it go.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b

Yeah there's a couple of times I'm like :salute: to K-Shine for not popping off cuz the pocket check and a couple of them "agression bars where you walk up to the nikka and hit his hat" type shyt will get a nikka to do that, not that I condone it but I would understand.

...but then again I don't if it's because he being the bigger man or he don't have steals like that.
full

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. KOTD if it's that much uncomfortable touching, Lush usually comes in between to settle people

Smack just let's it go.
I agree, although to be fair KOTD did let daylyt put his ball juice on dude.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its a bit different worrying about shine or ars getting "mad" off the aggression. maybe shine hasthat possibility but ars is pretty chill

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
its a bit different worrying about shine or ars getting "mad" off the aggression. maybe shine hasthat possibility but ars is pretty chill
Someone is going to popoff on ars one day. He goes over the line. He was talking about DNA dead father, and muthafukkas think that shyt is cool. Look at what happened when jus juice said the name of b magic dead homie. You can say or do almost anything in a battle, but there is a line.

DF is BUSY

ididknotnothat.
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Someone is going to popoff on ars one day. He goes over the line. He was talking about DNA dead father, and muthafukkas think that shyt is cool. Look at what happened when jus juice said the name of b magic dead homie. You can say or do almost anything in a battle, but there is a line.

but whose to say what the line exactly is? yeah maybe its a bit tasteless to diss dead people but its battle rap and you need to have thick skin. whose to say in the next battle someone won't talkabout YOUR loved ones? eat or get eaten tbh

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
but whose to say what the line exactly is? yeah maybe its a bit tasteless to diss dead people but its battle rap and you need to have thick skin. whose to say in the next battle someone won't talkabout YOUR loved ones? eat or get eaten tbh
Its beyond tastless. Too many people are hiding behind "its battle rap". Shotgun Suge could of gotten himself and his people killed for saying that bullshyt about Proof. Battle rap started in the streets. If you went too far it could be a fight or worse. There his alot more disrespect now then it use to be. commonsense will tell you when you crossed a line.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410

Smack just let's it go.
i agree im not with the url bashing but for example suge vs bill collector could have easily come to blows