• Total voters

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Its beyond tastless. Too many people are hiding behind "its battle rap". Shotgun Suge could of gotten himself and his people killed for saying that bullshyt about Proof. Battle rap started in the streets. If you went too far it could be a fight or worse. There his alot more disrespect now then it use to be. commonsense will tell you when you crossed a line.
THIS

I'm kinda tired of people hiding behind this "it's battle rap" shyt, the essence of battle rap was always your bars vs. my bars. Who's the better rapper. Then rappers got personal and it changed but if nikkas would say something about your dead Mom in a rap battle back in the day, you could've got your head blown off, especially if you in they hood. nikkas think they can say whatever and hide behind "It's just rap" No.

I like personals, about the actual person. Like if you call a nikka broke, or talk about his career failing or some shyt like that, that's cool and done right can be dope. However, Insulting dead relatives, and kids and all of that shyt always been corny and I would never mind if a nikka broke a nikka jaw on stage for that.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is why I'm not too upset with the math situation. URL act like that are so upset with math hitting jones, but they let ars do all that bullshyt that could of led to a fight. They lucky something didn't popoff right then and there.
smack and math are both at fault to me. Smack didnt run the event right and its already the umpteenth time

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS

I'm kinda tired of people hiding behind this "it's battle rap" shyt, the essence of battle rap was always your bars vs. my bars. Who's the better rapper. Then rappers got personal and it changed but if nikkas would say something about your dead Mom in a rap battle back in the day, you could've got your head blown off, especially if you in they hood. nikkas think they can say whatever and hide behind "It's just rap" No.

I like personals, about the actual person. Like if you call a nikka broke, or talk about his career failing or some shyt like that, that's cool and done right can be dope. However, Insulting dead relatives, and kids and all of that shyt always been corny and I would never mind if a nikka broke a nikka jaw on stage for that.
good points. it has started to get out of hand in certain areas. I liked Rex line vs Diz "if a nikka said smthg personal he was picking up his teeth" But Smack dont help giving Ars an attribute as disrespectful lmao , im honestly torn on this issue cause I feel like lately with battle rap Ive become so desensitized to what these nigggas say cause they go so over the top disrespectful lately. But since it comes with all that extra stuff id much rather it leave the sport. Smack I tried to defend with marketing the math/dose punch for the rematch but now they put disrespectful as an attribute for Arsonal like cmon. Whats next when Math battles again they gonna put hand skills or something as an attribute ?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THIS

This is real shyt

Family Man

Banned
Bushed
Daps
good points. it has started to get out of hand in certain areas. I liked Rex line vs Diz "if a nikka said smthg personal he was picking up his teeth" But Smack dont help giving Ars an attribute as disrespectful lmao , im honestly torn on this issue cause I feel like lately with battle rap Ive become so desensitized to what these nigggas say cause they go so over the top disrespectful lately. But since it comes with all that extra stuff id much rather it leave the sport. Smack I tried to defend with marketing the math/dose punch for the rematch but now they put disrespectful as an attribute for Arsonal like cmon. Whats next when Math battles again they gonna put hand skills or something as an attribute ?
LOL. Yeah I noticed that Aresenal attribute too.

Kufismack

In Beats We Trust
Daps
Reppin
Religion is dumb b
THIS

Goodz has constantly battled with a dont talk about my daughter or be prepared lol. "It's in the contract."

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As wack I think Arsonal is he got his first win on Url. He clearly won this battle
yeah im trying to find how nikkaz are giving it to Shine. Clearly Ars got the first and k shine hardly spit int he second, had recycled concepts and used a midget which wasnt THAT funny to me.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
yeah im trying to find how nikkaz are giving it to Shine. Clearly Ars got the first and k shine hardly spit int he second, had recycled concepts and used a midget which wasnt THAT funny to me.
Ars 2nd was wack and so was his third.
Only thing that stood out in the 2nd was the midget so I gave shine that round. Thought he edged the 3rd too.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Ars 2nd was wack and so was his third.
Only thing that stood out in the 2nd was the midget so I gave shine that round. Thought he edged the 3rd too.

K Shine didn't say anything, in any round tho. In fact, he hasn't said anything dope in 6 straight URL rounds, IMO. Yet this dirty nikka will be on another big card. :dead:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
K Shine didn't say anything, in any round tho. In fact, he hasn't said anything dope in 6 straight URL rounds, IMO. Yet this dirty nikka will be on another big card. :dead:
His first was good minus the mic issues. whole battle dropped after that.