• Debatable

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Reduce em I'm tryna subtract something :picard: let the young man see another day roc sheesh. Interesting to see how great battle rappers handle pressure. Roc gets hit with a bomb round and gives you a classic 2nd. Chess gets hit with a bomb 2nd and gives you the worst round of the battle clearly.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Great battle. Chess 1st round is legendary. Rocs 2nd is legendary. (Even though Chess was dope as well)

Material wise Chess won the 3rd. But it was all over the place with all the stumbles. I know he didn't choke but still you can't perform a round that sloppy and expect to win against someone like Roc who delivers his round clean and still have bars. It's the same shyt that happened vs DNA. Chess won that first but throwing up just invalidates everything.

Roc was looking BAD in the first though. That shyt not gonna beat Hollow. Still u gotta get Roc respect for keep taking these new nikkas in they prime. Roc can die literally any battle but he still takes them. Gotta fukk with him for that.

If Chess cleans up his rounds a bit and stop stumbling he's literally top 5 active right now. Chess could very well body JC but it's been 3 years and he's still stumbling. Don't know how many times u can give this kid to get it together. But i understand the reason URL keeps giving him plates. His potential is through the roof.

Chess had 1 legendary round and 2 good rounds
Roc had 1 average round/1 legendary round/1 good round

Hard to call really. I will say it's gonna be interesting to see if Hollow can beat Roc in the 2nd. Roc really is the 2nd rnd king.

RANDOM. Chess girl ugly as shyt. I thought that was his sister :scust:

Edit. Just watched Champion. It's exactly how i feel. Chess is like the best loser ever. He rarely wins battles but he has more "Moments" then probably anyone in battle rap right now.

Last edited:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Chess look like one the first humans ever

2C2260A300000578-3228991-New_member_of_the_family_The_finding_has_provided_a_challenge_fo-a-35_1441910399041.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bro, you know what? You're dead right about this shyt :ohhh:. Imagine Roc and Chess on teams For a 2 on 2 :damn:

Jeezus :damn:

Cakes is really holding him back. And Chess himself knows it. But he's been there since he was like 15. The material against him would be worse then the Rex/Shine breakup if he left.

2-1 Roc. Chess was chocking mad rounds. His first was fire but Rock got this.

The battlers choose their own attributes.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
no way we watching the same battle chess caught a 2-1 or a 30
Chess pausing the 1st round too much for me to give him the round
he needs to learn how to keep rapping didnt even have near 11 mins of material
him taking over shirts and pausing every bar is annoying
he had solid material but his delivery take away from it
2nd Roc murdered him and i thought the 2nd was Chess strongest rd
3rd debatable Chess started off strong but faded in the end should have just cut the round short it would have came off way better Roc was solid thru out but not as many haymakers as Chess slight edge to Roc
I got it 5-0 Roc (he won the coin toss and intro:lolbron:)
but a Chess fan could argue 2-1 2nd rd is not debatable

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Chess had the better material, Roc just got through his cleaner............ which is what I feel happens in most Roc battles.

I got Chess 2-1.

That 2nd rd by Roc was the best round he had in years tho